• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

is it the right choice:account,computing,bussiness studies

Reaction score
Hello everybody! I am a first year student I really need advice. I currently studying accounting, business studies and computing. It’s been 6 months since I've been studying those subjects. I've believe I've learn a lot and what I found out is some of the subject I've chosen is not very useful such as accounting. Accounting is the most crappies subject I ever studied and it can be quite difficult and quite repetitive. I wish I've chosen math instead. What I’m trying to say is there any life in those three subjects? What kind of degree I can get from those subjects? Please help I feel so desperate.

Reaction score
I did the same combinations at my A-Level, it surely works :) I am at University now, i'll be ending my 1st year soon. I am doing BSc (Hons.) Accounting with finance.
But yeps depending upon the course you will be doing at university level then you see if maths will be important for you.
Good Luck.
Any more query pleas feel free to ask me.

Reaction score
z
As far as I know you wont go far without math, lol.
well! i don't know where my future takes :) . All i know at first i thought maths (alevel) was useless for someone like me because i thought it was people who wanted to study medicine , engineering ,architect and etc. Anyways thanks for your advice maybe later i see if maths is what i really needed

Reaction score
I did the same combinations at my A-Level, it surely works :) I am at University now, i'll be ending my 1st year soon. I am doing BSc (Hons.) Accounting with finance.
But yeps depending upon the course you will be doing at university level then you see if maths will be important for you.
Good Luck.
Any more query pleas feel free to ask me.

thnks for ur advice. i f you don't mind can u please tell me what are your grades for the 3 subjects