• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Is it true that our CIE will be affected because of elections?

Reaction score
I have heard that our CIE will either be postponed or our mock grades will become our CIE grades? Is this true because my mocks didnt go that well?

Reaction score
I have been hearing this from so many people? I dont know, I dont think it will but if the sitution gets bad then maybe because there is a bomb blast happening every day!

Reaction score
I have heard that our CIE will either be postponed or our mock grades will become our CIE grades? Is this true because my mocks didnt go that well?
well it will not happen its in cie policy there will be three alternatives but not assigning of mock grade :p
1) our exams will take place in nov session
2) our fee will be returned with some deduction
3) our paper cancelled and taken on a urgently and newly decided bases

Reaction score
Ugghh. I actually wouldn't mind if we had to give it in November because I am not prepared at all!
:(

Reaction score
i would after this prep post ponement means redoing the tyari :O

Reaction score
guys chill.. there was this disclaimer from cie people that :"the papers wil take place as scheduled ,but cie is not responsible for any injury or death which can occur to any student under the current situation in pak "
so study (y)

Reaction score
Rumors!
Read this article:
DISCLAIMER From BRITISH COUNCIL & University Of Cambridge International Examinations (Specially For The Citizens Of PAKISTAN) :

The British Council and the examining boards takes all the reasonable steps to provide continuity of service. We feel sure you will understand, however, that we cannot be held responsible for any interruptions caused by circumstances beyond our control. If examinations or their results are disrupted, cancelled or delayed, every effort will be made to resume normal service as soon as possible. The British Council's only liability will be to the refund of the registration fee or retesting at a later date.

NEITHER BRITISH COUNCIL NOR UNIVERSITY OF CAMBRIDGE INTERNATIONAL EXAMINATIONS CAN BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OR INJURY OR DEATH CAUSED TO ANY CANDIDATE AT THE EXAMINATION VENUE DURING THE EXAMINATION DUE TO ANY ACT OF TERRORISM OR OTHERWISE.

Reaction score
Rumors!
Read this article:
DISCLAIMER From BRITISH COUNCIL & University Of Cambridge International Examinations (Specially For The Citizens Of PAKISTAN) :

The British Council and the examining boards takes all the reasonable steps to provide continuity of service. We feel sure you will understand, however, that we cannot be held responsible for any interruptions caused by circumstances beyond our control. If examinations or their results are disrupted, cancelled or delayed, every effort will be made to resume normal service as soon as possible. The British Council's only liability will be to the refund of the registration fee or retesting at a later date.

NEITHER BRITISH COUNCIL NOR UNIVERSITY OF CAMBRIDGE INTERNATIONAL EXAMINATIONS CAN BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OR INJURY OR DEATH CAUSED TO ANY CANDIDATE AT THE EXAMINATION VENUE DURING THE EXAMINATION DUE TO ANY ACT OF TERRORISM OR OTHERWISE
Oh ok thank you. :D

Reaction score
wel i hpe no papers gets cancelled i worked so hard for em then will have to regive in nov :(

Reaction score
People, from what i've heard, CIE's usually dont get postponed. If i recall correctly, there was a time when candidates had to give a paper on Eid Day.The prayers were offered in school.So there's that. But would be awesome if papers get rescheduled, my preparation is well.....not so good.