• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Is it true?

Reaction score
Alright so I heard this from alot of people during the exams also from personal experience, is it just me or does anyone hardly fail sciences? My friend completely bombed the chemistry exams but later scored a C and I have yet to see someone fail Phy, bio or chemistry? Why is that? I know lots of people who have failed eng, urdu, maths and pak studies but hardly that of sciences.

Reaction score
Alright so I heard this from alot of people during the exams also from personal experience, is it just me or does anyone hardly fail sciences? My friend completely bombed the chemistry exams but later scored a C and I have yet to see someone fail Phy, bio or chemistry? Why is that? I know lots of people who have failed eng, urdu, maths and pak studies but hardly that of sciences.

Your friend bombed the exams in his dreams. Many ppl who are boasting of their performance dont even know actual requirements of the paper. The same ppl who get Cs.

Reaction score
By bomb I mean he was sure that he'll fail the exams I know him he didn't know the formula for HCL

Reaction score
You must be talking about Olevels not A levels ! In Alevels its a complete different story all those A*s fall downt to Cs

Reaction score
I don't think you guys understood my question, so I'll rephrase that again.

"Clears throat." Ehm is it just me or even the most poorly prepared and average students pass O level sciences? Even though the paper went horrible?

Reaction score
I don't think you guys understood my question, so I'll rephrase that again.

"Clears throat." Ehm is it just me or even the most poorly prepared and average students pass O level sciences? Even though the paper went horrible?

Average in cambridge, due to the fact that percentiles drop, is C grade :p