• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Is it weird to wear high heeled shoes to school?

Reaction score
I have a problem wearing sneakers and any shoe with closed toes. I get itchy boils if I wear socks or any closed shoe. So I opt for open toed stuff like sandals. However I walk to school and the weather can sometimes be rainy and there are loads of puddles near my house.

Actually socks and sneakers are worse because they remain wet all day. However most of the others at school wear sneakers usually.

Any ideas on what type of shoe would be best for me. My current ones are simple heeled sandals like these and personally they work for me but I was wondering whether they make me awkward at school. The only problem with them is that they make a bit of noise but than again the female teachers at school wear more noise heels. I don't really like the look of flat sandals that much and besides they would still look out of place and cause problems with puddles.

4-Inch-Heel-Ankle-Strap-Sandal-with-Rhinestones.jpg

Reaction score
Well...Luna

That is a personal choice :)
I recommend u flat sandals..(they r airy and no dangers of fungal infections)
If u r not comfortable.

Wear sneakers but use fungal powder on ur feet and don't wear closed footwear for too long

Reaction score
Well...Luna

That is a personal choice :)
I recommend u flat sandals..(they r airy and no dangers of fungal infections)
If u r not comfortable.

Wear sneakers but use fungal powder on ur feet and don't wear closed footwear for too long
To be honest I'm comfortable, flat sandals get dirty and wet more it seems and they still look out of place. I'm also short so the height boost helps. I'm just wondering whether its awkward. I don't think its fungal, they are heat boils and more like irritation, I get them on my hands too. Its always been like that since I was little.

Reaction score
To be honest I'm comfortable, flat sandals get dirty and wet more it seems and they still look out of place. I'm also short so the height boost helps. I'm just wondering whether its awkward. I don't think its fungal, they are heat boils and more like irritation, I get them on my hands too. Its always been like that since I was little.
Sensitivity (of skin)
Try moisturisers and boil relievers

Reaction score
OH...........WRONG PART OF XPF..........GIRLS DISCUSSION