• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Is my novel's idea worth being written on?

Reaction score
So here I've been writing this novel for quite a long time, though I couldn't spend a lot of time on it but I've been able to come up with 4-5 chapters. I started publishing it on Wattpad but it didn't get many reads, around 200 now, after many months, while there are numerous others that I've seen getting many thousands of reads by this time. I want to have honest judgement whether I should continue it or just leave it alone, for there is no point pursuing if it's not compelling enough for the reader to stick to it !
Here is the link: https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/48412323-the-other-world

Last edited:
Reaction score
So here I've been writing this novel for quite a long time, though I couldn't spend a lot of time on it but I've been able to come up with 4-5 chapters. I started publishing it on Wattpad but it didn't get many reads, around 200 now, after many months, while there are numerous others that I've seen getting many thousands of reads by this time. I want to have honest judgement whether I should continue it or just leave it alone, for there is no point pursuing if it's not compelling enough for the reader to stick to it !
Here is the link: https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/48412323-the-other-world
well you must continue writing...............i read first two chapters of your novel and they are really creative
truth is Half-finished paintings don’t make it into museums and half-finished manuscripts don’t make for much of a story. You can’t create compelling art if you don’t stay on track.Set your goal and go for it. And i say one day you'd be amongst the renowned authors.