• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

is the book of islamyiat by dr.iftahkar a good one

Reaction score
how about if you are solely depending on it for preparations , will it get you an A*.

no

for Islamiyat u need to have many reference books and prepare ur notes by collecting info from each and every book
i recommend
a green book by Yasmin Malik
A core text for o level Islamiyat by Mustafa Draper (it is recommended by cie) it contains details not found in the other books and can help u score higher
dr. iftikhars book contain many useful references
another blue book for Islamiyat dont know the authors name
a book on the biography of the Prophet (S.A.W) called 'when the moon split' u can get it in pdf as well
here u go
it is the first link with the pdf sign
https://www.google.com.pk/?gws_rd=cr&ei=a0tIUum1JofNsgaPzYCIAQ#q=when the moon split

Reaction score
how about if you are solely depending on it for preparations , will it get you an A*.

islamiat mein you cant depend on one source unless its your own notes made my combining everything together. you need a few reference books.

Reaction score
shifu, is the fundamental series for sciences a good book for the science subjects?
like i have another one but wanted to study from another better one

Reaction score
i have yasmin malik pretty nice book but u might need notes for answers like Allah's relation with created world and so on....