• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

is there any guess paper of business studies paper 1

Reaction score
I have always been neglecting business studies. and now i dnt have knw where to begin with?? What might come for xam tmr?? any ideas ??

Reaction score
I think he means the 2011 ones. :L
hahaha yeah maybe...
listen.. buy unsolved pastpapers and solve the last three past papers..both oct and may!!!!....checking the marking schemes from the net.....best idea.....i failed last year and this time my p1 went gr8....garanteed A...hoping for an A*,....believe me.....do it.....best...a fail

Reaction score
hahaha yeah maybe...
listen.. buy unsolved pastpapers and solve the last three past papers..both oct and may!!!!....checking the marking schemes from the net.....best idea.....i failed last year and this time my p1 went gr8....garanteed A...hoping for an A*,....believe me.....do it.....best...a fail
a failure can guide the best....!!!!...believe it or not...its a fact!!!!

Reaction score
hahaha yeah maybe...

My preparation's really awful, I hardly know anything. But I'll solve those past papers and hope for the best. I just want all these exams to be over. I have 10 exams altogether. D:

Reaction score
my guess according to 4 years trend a combined question on motivation and hrm. cash flow. sources of finance. use of internet on marketing.stakeholder