• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Is there any need to fake data in chem practical?

Reaction score
I've heard in chem paper 3 u must make up some results like titre to complete the exam, is this true?

Reaction score
Okay yeah for titration you can surely do that. Like because of lack of time, what i do is, sometimes, take a titration reading and if i feel like i did it in a right way, i write down the next experiment reading near it like. My orignal vol was 10.6, I would assume the other one to be 10.8. daa daa. But, i try taking full readings if time is not the factor.

Reaction score
Yes But do not manipulate your results for salt analysis, write what you SEE, lyk dont write blue ppt. when you see a blue solution, the examiners aren't fools who wudn't realise that you've manipulated your results -.-

Reaction score
ya i did this in chem 33...got 29.40....and then made rough as 28.90 and accurate as 29.40 and 29.50