• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IsalmiAt PRoBlME..=(

Reaction score
hEY GuyX...i WAnTEd To kNW hoW To PRepARE THe ChAPTER oF WaRS OF khALifAs In iSlAmiAt CAmBRiDgE...!!
THEy MuSt BE AbOut 20..tOo mUCh..cAn AnYoNE SugGEst SomEthInG..??? :cry:
ND SEcoNDlY WhICh ScRibEs Are ImPORtAnT...??..ZAiD Bin sAbiT ND WhO ElSE..??

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
AmY BUoY said:
hEY GuyX...i WAnTEd To kNW hoW To PRepARE THe ChAPTER oF WaRS OF khALifAs In iSlAmiAt CAmBRiDgE...!!
See In Islamiyat questions are mostly repeated so just get those very thorough which came in past years
however do have a knowledge of others just incase if they come!!

Reaction score
well..........there should be a limit upto the years from which they can give past questions????? what is it? [e.g. there should a limit that they can from 2002 onwards only................meaning they can't come from papers held before 2002. ]

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
According to what I know the pattern was different before so I guess better is to practice 2003 onwards!!

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
AmY BUoY said:

Make a List of Main Battles with ROMANS and PERSIANS..with dates and their OUTCOME...this shud b on ur finger tips...further der z no need to go n detail..as they won't ask for the description of ONE PARTICULAR Batttle!!! :)

For Scribes,, definitely Zaid Bin Thabit(R.A) z da most important one...bt do the rest also as a question can possibly come on their Biographical Detail...
:)

Reaction score
Do not worry too much about the Khalifas........Study all of them, but mainly focus on any two ( the first two or the last two)
Only 1 or 2 questions can be set on them so even if 2 are set one will have to be from wat u studied.

As for the scribes.....study zaid bin thabit(R), 4 caliphs, Khalid bin waleed(R), abdullah bin masood(R)........ these would be sufficient to serve your purpose.

Reaction score
The Battles of each Caliph are best written in Yasmin Malik's Islamiyat book which is also recommended by The Cambridge!
They are all briefly described so it would be easier to momorize

Reaction score
U cant just rely on one book. use farkhanda noor,david.r.thomas and yasmin malik and also dr.iftikhar to some extent but not much