• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Isl: Allah's predestination and decree.

Reaction score
Hey guys. I really need a little help in understanding the sixth article of faith i.e Allah's predestination and decree. I've never really had a clear picture of it ever x/. Even after studying it from FNM's book, i don't seem to grasp the concept. I would really appreciate it if someone would help me in the matter. Thanks.

Reaction score
The act of Predestination and Decree basically means that EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING, in this universe is pre-determined by Allah.
For example, the way this universe operates, it has all been pre-determined by Allah. It is only He who will guide the universe to its destined end as predestined.

That is the basic concept. I'll try finding my notes from last year, If I do, i'll post them here.

Reaction score
Oh, alright great. I'm getting the picture now. And yeah sure that'd be a great help if you can do so, anyways thanks alott for the help mate.