• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

isl ppr 2

Reaction score
can somebody please tell me that can a question of 10 makrs come in which we have to explain just one article or one pillar?? and if so how will we write about one of them for 10 makrs..........won't the points be less than 10?? please tell me soon i'm confused !!

Reaction score
no articles and pilars have various points they are BIG TOPICS full of quotations and u get marks for quotations put into 5 to 7 quotations with considerable details and comments and give details about what really muslims believe about specific pillar or article of faith and examiner is bound to give u good marks.....

Reaction score
are u sure such a question can come? and how much should we write about it?? is two pages okay??

Reaction score
manurocksman said:
are u sure such a question can come? and how much should we write about it?? is two pages okay??

well surely a question can come easily based on a single pilalr or article u can check past papers to see how questions are set normally........well 2 pages will be enough dont bother about how much u write rather concentrate on covering all the points in your answer

Reaction score
Write 10 or above points with explanations and quranic quotes for sum special cases ratta is disliked by the examiner 2 quotes and 1 hadith enough to get 10 marks

Reaction score
thanks man !!
and the endorsed book has very little detail on most of the topics and the qoutations given in it are also very big and difficult to learn so can u tell me which books should i use??

Reaction score
use FNM and some other book but FNM is pretty good for articles and pillars . :D

Reaction score
Regarding account of Hajj
I reccommend you to read the method of Haj page of FNM and add some quotations and details about ihram