• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

isl problem

Reaction score
Hey guys what to write in compilation of hadis during and after Holy Prophet (p.b.u.h.)'s time?

Reaction score
Here the notes which I made from 3 to 4 books.Though it does not help me but maybe helpful for u

The hadiths and Sunnah of the Prophet (PBUH) was regarded as important sourcesof teaching since the hadis or sunnah of the Holy Prophet elaborates the Quranic teaching orgave new teaching on wich Quran is silent.

During the lifetime of Prophet his companions understand the importance of his taeching and tryto rewmember every saying of the Prophet . Onesuch was ABU HARIARH.he remain with the Prophet even as a boy and Knew every saying of the Prophet.He is said to know 5000 ahadis by heart.

During the lifetime of the prophet ,his companion had wrote his hadis.Once a person came to Prophet and said that he didnot remember.So Prophet sad"use ur right hand".this means to write it down.

More on next page

Reaction score
When Abdullah bin Amr came to know about this ,he wrote the hadis.His collection was known as Sahifa As SADIQA

Other collections was SAHIFA AMR BIN HAZM which the Prophet dictated to UBAY BIN KAAB and containing rules containing the SAhriah.IIt was given to Amr bin Hazm when he was goimg to be as a governor of YEMEN.

After tyhe Death of Prophet(PBUH),the newly converts were anxious to know abt the Prophet teaching bcoz the Islam expanded and different socio economic and political Qs came.A party of student called ASHAB E SUFFAH
lived otside the masjid,where people use to come for teaching from the cose companions.>since the incident were fresh in their mind they could transmit the hadis with fair accuracy.

Reaction score
this z ALL?????? meaning fr Holy Prophet (p.b.u.h.)'s time and his(p.b.u.h.) successors ????????

Reaction score
After the passing away of these companions ,the hadis beacme the authorith of the next generation called SUCCESSOR OF THE COMPANIONS.

At this stage Ummayad Khalifa Umar 2 ordered compilation of Ahadis to be made.

One well known Book was AL MUAWATTA by IMAM BIN ANAS.His muwatta contains ahadis concernig legal matters of 2000 hadis.These were arrange according to TOPIC.

Another famous work was of AHMED BIN HANBAL musnad which was completed in 241 AH.

Now u can write abt Sahih Bukhari and Muslim a little bit

Reaction score
SAUD ASLAM said:
Here the notes which I made from 3 to 4 books.Though it does not help me but maybe helpful for u

The hadiths and Sunnah of the Prophet (PBUH) was regarded as important sourcesof teaching since the hadis or sunnah of the Holy Prophet elaborates the Quranic teaching orgave new teaching on wich Quran is silent.

During the lifetime of Prophet his companions understand the importance of his taeching and tryto rewmember every saying of the Prophet . Onesuch was ABU HARIARH.he remain with the Prophet even as a boy and Knew every saying of the Prophet.He is said to know 5000 ahadis by heart.

During the lifetime of the prophet ,his companion had wrote his hadis.Once a person came to Prophet and said that he didnot remember.So Prophet sad"use ur right hand".this means to write it down.

More on next page
Also, the book of Hazrat Ali(R), where Ali(R) wrote some Ahadith he had heard from Prophet (S).

Reaction score
well may i ask y didnt they help u???? for the reason that they didnt come in the paper or for some other reason..........................AND THANKS ALOT FOR UR GREAT HELP. :D

Reaction score
Read from Jehangir's and Farkhanda Noor's book. It is very understandably divided into 3 parts: 1st century, 2nd century, and 3rd century of the Hijri Calendar. Its pretty simple once u get the gist of it. But be sure to learn it very nicely bc it is part of the compulsory question.

BEST OF LUCK!

Reaction score
hey if we do frm dr iftikhar one.............telling abut 1 n 2 n 3 centuries + we may write abut bokhari n muslim a bit will we get it correct?

Reaction score
Silent Hunter said:
well may i ask y didnt they help u???? for the reason that they didnt come in the paper or for some other reason..........................AND THANKS ALOT FOR UR GREAT HELP. :D
Yes it did not came in last paper

TSZ

Reaction score
hey guys,cn sum1 plzzz tell me the importance of God's predestination and decree, why do muslims attach importance to the line of prophetic messengers? n' if a question cums on the military expansion of Hazrat Umar or Hazrat Abu Bakr, what shud i write because they fought many wars (it would consume a lot of time)?

Reaction score
The articles of faith are not very hard. It is easy to get marks in them as they have a lot of subject matter. But be sure to write in lots of references for articles of faith question. For the military expansions question write about 2-3 Major battles in detail. And name and date the rest. Refer to the marking schemes also. They are the best resource! believe me!

Reaction score
well not all the battles fought during Hazrat Umar's rime were expansions...................some where simply battles ? werent they?

Reaction score
ya! dont write about those. Be very focused and dont write all that u know. Apply your knowledge well to the question. In this case write only expansion battles.

Reaction score
they include............. battle of qadisya.nahawand,yarmuk,capture of madain,battle of jalula,fall of egypt n fall of Jerusalem?? ny other?

Reaction score
Dude da answer to da hadith question has been answered by me in ma guess thread so u can check it out ova der..
I hpe it will clear all ur problems=)