• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiat(2058) and Urdu - First Language (3247) May/June 2012

Reaction score
My Question is what type of information do we have to write in the character sketches and im referring to dastak na do questions

Reaction score
My Question is what type of information do we have to write in the character sketches and im referring to dastak na do questions
Well in a certain character of a person we have to write her qualities and attributes, I gave my ppr last year but still I remember some points so for eg mein geeti ka kirdaar leta hun to mein likhun ga ke vo cheeni naqsho nigar ki maalik thi, uss ki tabeeyat ama beegum se bohat mukhtalif thi yahi wajah thi un dono ki apas mein getti ki bachpan mein na ban saki, vo apni marzi ki maalik thi jo dil mein aye vohi karti thi jis ki ek misaal humein tab milti hai jab uss ki shaadi hone lagti hai uss ki marzi ke baghair (with some col dont remember his name exactly) to voh bhaag ke lahore chali jaati hai (and if I do remember correctly she runs off to lahore another time too maybe when there's some dispute for college with her mother), vo tabka bandi pe yakeen nahi rakhti thi iss liye bachpan mein vo nokroon ke bachoon ke ghar khela karti thi aur issi liye vo safdar yaseen ki achi dost thi. This is just a summary, hope you got the idea

Reaction score
What is the word limit for questions in paper 2 urdu
Well there is no such word limit but you don't want to put a wrong impression on the examiner by writing short or bore him with stories by writing too much so try writing around 250-300 words for a 25 marks question and about 200 words for a 15 marks one, but keep in mind if the question requires more content than this, don't hesitate.

Reaction score
Well there is no such word limit but you don't want to put a wrong impression on the examiner by writing short or bore him with stories by writing too much so try writing around 250-300 words for a 25 marks question and about 200 words for a 15 marks one, but keep in mind if the question requires more content than this, don't hesitate.
What about general event questions for example about some important "waqia" and as little time is left so how to like finish everything???

Reaction score
What about general event questions for example about some important "waqia" and as little time is left so how to like finish everything???
Depends on how much marks does the event question carry, like I said if it is a 15 marks write around 200 words and if 10 write about 100-150 words. If the time is about to finish then you should first write a short paragraph in which you sumarize the event without much details, just in case time runs out before you can finish your answer the examiner would know you have an idea what the event was about and then start writing everything in detail.