• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiat 2058 june 2012 paper 2 ....24 hours passed

Reaction score
Irfan Atique ques was of 4 marks not 10 marks :p
@ Zainenayab, Dear I know....THIS is all about which category you wrote, not the whole topic:) and u wrote this.......(i wrote the catagories with respect to types (hassan sahih and weak and fabricated) and refer the benefits of having authentic ahadith.....i also mention the catagories with respect to topics that there are different catagories of hadith on different topics so can guide muslims in different situations....like hadith on brotherhood and etc) write so are u sure the category u wrote was correct.......so i posted this whole topic to check........

Reaction score
this was nt asked... most of it is out of syllabus ??
redd... nothing is out of syllabus.....if ur teachers didnt taught u this then how could u ans the compilation and authenticity of hadith.......another thing is this is just to let u all know about which category u all wrote from all these for 4 marks in 2b not the whole topic........

Reaction score
redd... nothing is out of syllabus.....if ur teachers didnt taught u this then how could u ans the compilation and authenticity of hadith.......another thing is this is just to let u all know about which category u all wrote from all these for 4 marks in 2b not the whole topic........
umm wasn't only the hassan and daif's four tpes were included?? we only did that

Reaction score
what questions did yall get in ur paper? please post em here... i can tell u the right answers as i gave islamiyat last yr

Reaction score
what questions did yall get in ur paper? please post em here... i can tell u the right answers as i gave islamiyat last yr
the question at which we r confused the most is that what are the advantages of categories of ahadis?? (4)

Reaction score
-help us verify authenticity
-less knowledgeable ppl dont need to worry about which is correct
-proper guidance on way of life
-if something isnt mentioned in quran we know which hadis to turn to
-if they were corrupted conflicts would rise over which hadis is authentic so no unity among ummah
-now if we had to verify authenticity it would be impossible to trace back the transmitters and then decide

Reaction score
I wrote that ...These Cetegories of Hadith Helps the Muslim to Differentiate between right and Wrong Hadith ..And Muslim Base their Lives on the Life of HolyProphet so it is necessary for them to know what Holy Prophet Exactly did or Said ....and for this Hadith is Necesary , Not only simple Hadith but Authentic one ..and so Cetegories of Hadith help us that we can know what holy prophet did and what holy prophet didnot do ...it exactly tells those hadith , which can b traced back to Holy Prophet ..

As Quran provides guidance in Brief , so muslim need to know , And Explain what Quran say ...for this purpose ., those hadith are required which are not in Conflict with Quran ..and cetegories of Hadith help us to tell that , Whether this hadith can b relied upon or not ...
Hadith is second source of legal thinking ...it Gives Ruling where Quran is Silent .....means it is taken as Authority where Quran doesnot say any thing ...like Sadqah ul fitr ...it is describes as obligatory by Holy Prphet .so if there was no cetegories of Hadith ..we wud never had been assured where holy prophet made it as obligatory or not ...and if there was no cetogories all hadith wud have been mixed , as a result some muslims have followed other hadith , and some other ....threatning fraternity of Muslim Ummah , so ...this ensured is ...that no creation of Sects , We came to know the exact ruling of holy prophet , by cetegories
pretty much what i said ... u will get a 4/4!(y)