• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiat and Pak.studies

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I need guidance in pak.studies and Islamiat. How to approach different type of questions in History and Geography. Also Islamiat ppr 1 and 2 questions. Upcoming exams in 2015.

Will be grateful for sincere help.:)

Reaction score
We'll I came across this member who has posted notes on each of the topic in Islamiat.....if u need them just go type it on the search engine and refer to it. Hope it helps:)

Reaction score
On the right side of your screen u will have a search engine. Go type on that as 'Islamiyat notes'. Afterwards you will get a lot of options . Go click on what u prefer.
I got it last year for my o/l and it really helped.....
Let me know if u still cant find it

Reaction score
On the right side of your screen u will have a search engine. Go type on that as 'Islamiyat notes'. Afterwards you will get a lot of options . Go click on what u prefer.
Ok thanks and what grade you got?

Reaction score
And if you know to what extent forest chapter is important for summers?

Reaction score
And how you got A* for Islamiat?

Reaction score
I thoroughly went through the mark schemes from the year 2009 to 2013. Made notes according to the contents of the syllabus and some of the notes was from Xtremepaoers....as for the Surah's and hadiths I simply went through all of it and had an idea of the most common themes and importance. So ya that's how I got an A*:)

Reaction score
And how you got A* for Islamiat?

I thoroughly went through the mark schemes from the year 2009 to 2013. Made notes according to the contents of the syllabus and some of the notes was from Xtremepaoers....as for the Surah's and hadiths I simply went through all of it and had an idea of the most common themes and importance. So ya that's how I got an A*:)

Reaction score
And did you practice by writing?

Reaction score
which books you studied?

Reaction score
We'll I did practice by writing in school but however at home I didn't have time so I just memorized the marking scheme and elaborated it in my head. You got to revise it at least 2 times so u don't forget.