• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiat: Caliphs' relations with other states?

Reaction score
Can anybody kindly tell me the points for Caliphs' relations with non-muslim states.??
Also, is the treatment of non-muslims in the syllabus?

Reaction score
read the non muslim thing its easy its not in syllabus i think.

well for relations u have to write abut
1.Fall of jurasulam
2.The treaty of Hira.

Reaction score
yar where are details of traety of hira and by the way in relation with other states can we write about apostasy wars???(about refusal of zakah?)

Reaction score
man refusal of Zakat and false prophets only can come if the question says other communities if it says other states then Hira and jurusalem come in it,search the forum ull find details of hira.
wait ill put the link.

this is the main para i copied
During the time of the first Caliph, Abu Bakr, Muslims were fighting with the Persian and Byzantine forces. At this time, the kingdom of Hira was conquered by Muslims led by Khalid bin Walid. Khalid bin Walid signed a treaty known as 'Treaty of Hira' in 633 A.D. in which the inhabitants of Hira were granted religious and civic freedom. The Muslim State agreed to protect the life, property and honour of the inhabitants of Hira, on the payment of a special tax called Jizya. However, if any citizen of Hira offered services to the Muslim state his/her Jizya would be exempted. Also, if the Muslim state failed to protect the life, property and honour of any inhabitant of Hira, then Jizya would not be applicable.

if u wanna see it ur self go here.

http://xtremepapers.me/forums/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=7916

Reaction score
Also, include the 'Expidition to Syria' , and try to quote what Abu Bakr told Osamah before he left for the expedition.