• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiat Grade

Reaction score
If a person obtains 50 marks in his/her exams..collectively (both paper 1 and 2) which grade will he/her get?

Reaction score
If a person obtains 50 marks in his/her exams..collectively (both paper 1 and 2) which grade will he/her get?
You mean if a person scores 50% how much would he get?
Well at the least he would pass and probably score a D grade but with luck maybe the percentile would raise his marks up and he can go for a C. Not better than that !

Reaction score
paper is of 50 marks each p1 and p2 total marks are 100 if you get 50 in both it means you get D grade.

Reaction score
Instead of writing about the events that led to migration i mistakenly wrote about migration to yathrib.I even included two references.Would i get any marks even if it be a few?

Reaction score
Instead of writing about the events that led to migration i mistakenly wrote about migration to yathrib.I even included two references.Would i get any marks even if it be a few?
2 or 3..
wasn't it migration to abyssinia?
it was events of migration.. many ppl are spreading the rumour that it was events leading to migration....... they got me half dead in skool wen they told me dat but thats nt truth, I did rite ^_^

Reaction score
2 or 3..

it was events of migration.. many ppl are spreading the rumour that it was events leading to migration....... they got me half dead in skool wen they told me dat but thats nt truth, I did rite ^_^
your comment got me dead..i thought i messed it up..thank God it was the event..
they are not rumors , its the reality so face it. the question asked for the events RELATING to migration to Abyssinia if you read it carefully.
you had to write about persecutions and stuff not the migration itself..
thats one reason i did not attempt it , it was confusing

Reaction score
they are not rumors , its the reality so face it. the question asked for the events RELATING to migration to Abyssinia if you read it carefully.
you had to write about persecutions and stuff not the migration itself..
thats one reason i did not attempt it , it was confusing
relating... dnt u know its meaning?

Reaction score
I attempted that question and obviously you have to write about the event itself. I wrote the causes in the 1st paragraph of 5 lines and then I wrote the date, batch of people, what actually happened in the court of Najashi and the conclusion. Thats it.

Reaction score
and yeah..i did the same...i just mentioned the persecutions as a background to the main event..this was the only question i though i'd done great..i just don't want it to get messed up due to the word 'relating'

Reaction score
I attempted that question and obviously you have to write about the event itself. I wrote the causes in the 1st paragraph of 5 lines and then I wrote the date, batch of people, what actually happened in the court of Najashi and the conclusion. Thats it.
exactly..
fr those who still qs,
I HAVE confirmed from Sir IFtikhar...
minute details of persecution
and main of events

Reaction score
and yeah..i did the same...i just mentioned the persecutions as a background to the main event..this was the only question i though i'd done great..i just don't want it to get messed up due to the word 'relating'

Don't worry, I am sure it will be right. I have asked many people they too wrote it that way. Besides, you have another paper coming around the corner. You still have chances to get A* INSHALLAH so yeah, do the best of your preparation cause you have plenty of days. : )

Reaction score
So how many mark would i being getting.Guys plz help i am not sure about it.In this question:/ Instead of writing about the events that led to migration i mistakenly wrote about migration to yathrib.I even included two references.Would i get any marks even if it be a few?