• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiat Grade

Reaction score
they are not rumors , its the reality so face it. the question asked for the events RELATING to migration to Abyssinia if you read it carefully.
you had to write about persecutions and stuff not the migration itself..
thats one reason i did not attempt it , it was confusing
Kid, now open the dictionary and find the meaning of the word "RELATING". Then u can talk, is that right???

Reaction score
yes i wrote about yasrib? Misinterrepted the question.It was a level 4 answer though.Would i get 3-4 markss or a 0?

Reaction score
in geo paper , i did a blunder . . I did q1 and q2 and then went for q3 . . I just did a single part ( that is 1 mark second last part of q3) but then stopped and did q5 completely and forgot to cut the answer of single part i did in q3 . . So , if they check 1,2, 3 watching that i have done a single part or wil they see, check and mark my q5 which is acording to common sense done . . I feel that they wont check and would cut down my q5 as extra . . I wil lose my 25 marks . . Plz if someone knows a litle betr on this matter,plz guide! Tensed , woried

Reaction score
Go and write quickly to cie.On every available contact.You have a point.I don'nt have one.Any idea on how much i'll get?Instead of writing about the events that led to migration i mistakenly wrote about migration to yathrib.I even included two references.Would i get any marks even if it be a few?

Reaction score
i dont know . . Atfirst , i planned the whole questn as migratn to madinah and one of my friend did like that . . But later he cut it down . . I think they wont give any mark . . Thats what i think . . But they may mark u at understanding . . I m crying all day long but have not got the answer

Reaction score
yes i wrote about yasrib? Misinterrepted the question.It was a level 4 answer though.Would i get 3-4 markss or a 0?

I am sorry but I don't think they are going to give marks since the question was asked about migration to Abyssinia. :\ Don't lose hope, leave it to Allah prepare as much as you can for the next paper. TO EVERYONE: Please do read the questions thrice very carefully cause there are people who misread the question and make blunders.