• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiat GUESS Paper

Reaction score
well i think that these guess papers dnt usually work specially in subjects lyk islamiat n urdu so try 2 completely revise ur syllabus.do selectiv study by nt consulting those topix dat u thnk r easy n u hav completed knowldge of dat topic!!!

Reaction score
ooo...so u r sir zafar alam's student!!!! he gave this paper in mock! but how cud u be so sure! his guess didnt worked last year!!!

Reaction score
@SMRJ::: well in 3 a... you are to write the relations wid jews their expulsion from madinah as they gave alliance to quraish in the battles of badr and uhad till khyber expediition u hv to write
in 3b: you have to state the reasons e.g jews never gave respect to Prophet as a leader of Madinah, they ridiculed the teachings of Islam and made mispronounce verses to change their meaning... u can write the insult of women done by banu qainuqa as well that lead to their immediate expulsion.. in addition u can write about islamic laws again usury and this was the main trade of jews so their relations were strained... the pressure on land in madinah also increased after the arrival of muhajirin as the banu nadir and quraiza held one of the richest lands of madinah so they cudnt take the arrival of muhajirin lightly...!! these are some of the reasons hope that helped...
question 4 is quite easy, u can refer to past papers for it.. it is repeated several times....
i am also confused about 2 b ) Raza abbas do u know the answer???

Reaction score
can u plz explain what does q 2b means................?????/?the one that is the b) part of the que based on compilation of holy quran................

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Reaction score
yaar this question refers to the quran being a guide for the ones who were before us(past), the ones who are living(present) and the ones who are yet to come(future). the quran as we know is a book not only for the muslims but for the whole of human life and so it contains all the essential teachings needed to spend a good life in simple words it is a complete code of life. the commandments such as not to eat things that are forbidden in islam like pig and stuff were not only for the people of the time when these commandments were revealed but also for the people who were yet to come, likewise the order of establishing the prayer, giving zakat, fasting etc etc are also for the whole mankind especially for the muslims.i hope that this has helped you in understanding the question i would suggest that you ask zohaib sherazi or planet master aswell and if i am wrong at some point or of my information is not complete then do correct me!!!! :)

Reaction score
hamid ishfaq: u went off track i think!!
the real answer is that quranic teachings regarding prophets that is the past and the incidents in past that are mentioned in quran
in present it means the teachings of quran the social and moral and ethical teachings of quran
in furute i think it is about judgement day and death...
am i right ? :p

Reaction score
mmm well u also seem to be right ok wait lemme ask someone like zohaib or planet master!!!! :)