• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiat GUESS Paper

Reaction score
this is what i came to know so i decided to share it...
( PAPER 1 )

surahs: fussilat and ayat ul kursi and 1 other
2a ) compilation of quran under abu bakr and usman (r.a)
2b) explain teachings of quran in past, present and future!

3a) Relations with jews during 622-632 A.D
3b) Why did the relations with them change?

4a) Prophet's teaching about wives and daughter
b) how do we implement them

5a) regrading muhajirin and ansar...!

if any one has other details to post kindly...!!!!!

Reaction score
what kind of detailed question vill cum on muhajireen nd ansar
hav any idea.can u share some info abt them

Reaction score
@hassam: study dude u still got 4 days left man... stop relying on the guesses and prepare fully :)
da source is my friend's tutor he is one of the leading islamiat lecturer in karachi and attends all cie meetings....

Reaction score
i hav prepared my self and left topics such as imams except hazrat imam hassan hussain and al mehdi nd wives except khadija hafsa nd ayesha.is that ok

Reaction score
yeah i think its perfactly fine... i have done the same.. do read that what is shia belief regarding imam and you are done...! i am worried about my surahs and chapter quran :(
do check this question : how did the imamat shift from h.ali to imam hassan and then to imam hussan... something like this..! :)

Reaction score
for compilation i have memorised answer nd main themes are easy yar only 2 marks means dat 2 clear fully made points are required.just go thru the suras once.for b part learn the names of suras with which u will compare the common themes

Reaction score
if you have a good understanding of part b) then please elaborate you are not going to write comparision in all part b) :S

Reaction score
look are you going to compare ayat ul kusri with other surahs and that is all you are going to write in part b ) ??????

Reaction score
then tell me wat to do.my plan was to compare and the tell how the theme is mentioned in the passage of question differently than the one vid vich i compared

Reaction score
you just have to write that first by looking at the translation, cover the main points in ur main theme with a relevant reference...
then in part (b) you can explain it that how that surah conveys the teachings of the surah
i ll give u an example... In surah fussilat : 1 point in part a) can be:::
This surah also talks about life after death and all people will be given second life and face their consequences of their deeds..

keeping this part in mind you can write in part b)
the second life is proved here with an example that as Allah givves life to a barren land with rain likewise he can give life to manking after death: Quran says in Surah 30.. " And again He will give you life "

hope that helped...! :)

Reaction score
Can anyone briefly tell me what to write in 2b, 3a, 3b, 4a and 4b.
From Question three i want to ask that do we have to write the persecutions?
Secondly i want to ask from qustion four that what details we have to add in Q4, i'm totally confused about it, please help!