• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

islamiat guess

Reaction score
question 1
ayat aaul kursiy
sura fatiha
sura fussilat
sura ikhlas
sura shura
sura anam passage 2
question 2.
question about theme
outline the main theme of the passages in syllabus abt allah's relationship with created world

Reaction score
Hassam, please mention the source.
In this way I can name any 4 random surahs and questions that have come before and although it'll be a guess paper, it won't be of any real use to anyone. Did your teacher give this to you? Did your teacher attend any workshop and hear what sort of questions are likely in the new paper format and how and what they are supposed to prepare their students for? Have they any history of making good educated guesses based on the pattern in which old questions repeat and new questions are given and how topics are chosen to be examined? Do the students who follow their advice do well?

Such as when Junaid Akhter(my friend's p.stds tutor who has over 300 students) gives his guess paper to my friend, I'll ask for it and probably post it here. I know for fact that the guess paper that the afore-mentioned gave LAST year(may) was 100% completely correct so he has credibility.

Reaction score
my techer told me

i would be pleased if u cud post dat guess bcoz our techer is not really good in making guesses

Reaction score
yes plzzzzzzzz post tha guess paper..................

we r in great need of that...................

Reaction score
hi, infact I take sir junaid's tution...he took a mock last week, n it was one of the expected papers...I'll post it soon, moreover wheneva he'll provide me with the original guess paper I'll send it here! bcz he's one of the cambridge examiners thats why his guess is 100% correct....can anyone help with islamiat guess paper of any renowned teacher. I m studying from sir zafar alam, hopes his guess works but what about other teachers, can anyone provide!!!! :)

Reaction score
thnx raza........................

plz post ur mock paper of pakstudies soon here...................and guess paper of sir junaid as well when u get it.............plzzzzzzzz

and can u also post the guess paper of sir zafar alam from whom u r taking isl tuitionn.......plz........

zon

Reaction score
i will tell the name of teacher n his blog where u can find this information. teacher name is ali asad one of the best teacher in lahore, currently teaching in beaconhouse. he has made his own blog islamiat4olevels.blogspot.com u can even write sir ali asad in google u will find the blog at top. he has already given guess for paper 1. now request him together to provide guess for paper 2