• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

islamiat notes by sir muzammil

Reaction score
Hi everyone,does anybody has islamiat notes by sir muzammil if has then plzzz post them and plzzz suggest me how should i prepare for 5 papers for cming oct exams

Islamiat
PAk Std.
Commerce
Stats
Urdu B

Reaction score
pretty easy for Isl and pak studies just get the syllabus and go accordingly covering everything and then do past papers while checking ur answers from MS and reading Er,give past papers at least 2 months to practice as u will learn a lot from practicing these papers also try not doin Past papers 1 month before exams as there is very little time to learn anything !

for stats and commerce i dont know while please specify what Urdu it is Urdu A or B ! :D

Reaction score
scouserlfc said:
pretty easy for Isl and pak studies just get the syllabus and go accordingly covering everything and then do past papers while checking ur answers from MS and reading Er,give past papers at least 2 months to practice as u will learn a lot from practicing these papers also try not doin Past papers 1 month before exams as there is very little time to learn anything !

for stats and commerce i dont know while please specify what Urdu it is Urdu A or B ! :D

wat about notes???? :(

Reaction score
i dont have Sir Muzzamils but whatever notes i have they are not totally complete but i do have some so if u want just tell me ill give u the links !

Reaction score
The notes of Sir Muzammil for the first questions, that is Hadith and Surahs, are really good and you can just learn them by heart before the exam. As for the rest of his notes, they are basically answers to some specific questions that have recently appeared in the past papers and there is a perfect chance that they come. You may learn them too if its not over-burdening you. As far as Pakistan Studies is concerned, read the books and make notes yourself and study them in the end. For Geography, past papers are utmost essential. For stats and commerce, once you are done with the course, start doing the past papers. Practice makes you perfect in Statistics and doing papers from 2002 till present will be enough to get an A*.

Hope this helped. :)

Reaction score
scouserlfc said:
i dont have Sir Muzzamils but whatever notes i have they are not totally complete but i do have some so if u want just tell me ill give u the links !

plzzzzzzzzz my pleasure

Reaction score
hamidali391 said:
The notes of Sir Muzammil for the first questions, that is Hadith and Surahs, are really good and you can just learn them by heart before the exam. As for the rest of his notes, they are basically answers to some specific questions that have recently appeared in the past papers and there is a perfect chance that they come. You may learn them too if its not over-burdening you. As far as Pakistan Studies is concerned, read the books and make notes yourself and study them in the end. For Geography, past papers are utmost essential. For stats and commerce, once you are done with the course, start doing the past papers. Practice makes you perfect in Statistics and doing papers from 2002 till present will be enough to get an A*.

Hope this helped. :)

so do u have notes wid u if have then get them posted & thanks for guideline

Reaction score
okay wait a day ill post the link in a days time i got to sort out my files to find it ! :D :p :lol:

Reaction score
I did have them but I passed all of my O'levels material to a cousin of mine. I never had a digital file of them.

Reaction score
hamidali391 said:
I did have them but I passed all of my O'levels material to a cousin of mine. I never had a digital file of them.
so from where i can get them,can u scan them then post

Reaction score
From someone who currently studies from Sir Muzammil or you can go to his academy.

Reaction score
salam sir , it really would be a pleasure to have the notes of sir muzammil. I am in Jeddah and no one in Lahore so kindl send me the link on my e-mail or if you like load notes here. jazakallah

Reaction score
Hello Guys Iam appearing in O levels this year in May June 2017 I am going to appear in four subjects Urdu Islamiat History and Geography how can i prepare islamiat and history.

Reaction score
Hello Guys Iam appearing in O levels this year in May June 2017 I am going to appear in four subjects Urdu Islamiat History and Geography how can i prepare islamiat and history.
Hello Zameer. For Islamyiat notes please check out the link in my signature, those notes are all written by me.
For History, just use the Nigel Kelly book and make your notes. There are many notes lying around here so do check them out too. Also, take help from Marking Schemes and do read the examiner reports of 2015 and 2016 May/June, it'll give you a really good idea of what the examiner really wants from you. Best of luck!

Reaction score
Hello Zameer. For Islamyiat notes please check out the link in my signature, those notes are all written by me.
For History, just use the Nigel Kelly book and make your notes. There are many notes lying around here so do check them out too. Also, take help from Marking Schemes and do read the examiner reports of 2015 and 2016 May/June, it'll give you a really good idea of what the examiner really wants from you. Best of luck!
Thanks for informing me but This is my first time and no one is there to help me can you help me set my timetable

Reaction score
Hey... I'm new to this page
Don't know what is your signature, kese keroo download yar?