• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ISLAMIAT p 1 ... MODESTY??? Zohaib bhai??

Reaction score
The questions like this Modesty towards GOD and friends or school at work are these included?? i think only towards women is coming and the relationship between men and women...
also the question of describe 3 events during prophet lifetime or rightly guided caliphs that shows the relations of early muslim community with other communities???

is this quesiton included in new syllabus... please reply someone reliable..!!! I will appreciate it....

Reaction score
both cant come in a single paper.i m talkin abt relatin with other states question .or else it would be against hte pattern prescribed in new syLLLABUS!!

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Ethics have not at all been mentioned in the REVISED syllabus of 2010 and hope So, they'll not come.
The only thing related to ETHICS and can come is:
How Prophet (SAW) treated WOMEN, CHILDREN, NON MUSLIMS....and so on!!!
So u should have some knowledge about ETHICS otherwise they are not included.
Hope Everything is cleared now.

Reaction score
Well, its already been clarified but this is the general outline.

Paper 2058/1
This paper will be 1½ hours long. It will contain 5 questions of which candidates must answer
Question 1, Question 2 and two others.
1. Major themes of the Qur’an
Three passages will be set from the list in Appendix 1, of which candidates may choose
any two. [8 marks]
2. The history and importance of the Qur’an
This question will usually be set in more than one part, and will require an essay length
answer. [14 marks]
3. The life and importance of the Prophet Muhammad
One or two questions will be set, usually in more than one part, requiring essay length
answers. [14 marks]
4. The first Islamic community
One or two questions will be set, usually in more than one part, requiring essay length
answers. [14 marks]
The total mark for this paper will be 50.
Paper 2058/2
This paper will be 1½ hours long. It will contain 5 questions of which candidates must answer
Question 1, Question 2 and two others.
1. Major teachings of the Hadiths of the Prophet
Four passages will be set from the list in Appendix 2, of which candidates may choose
any two. [8 marks]
2. The history and importance of the Hadiths
This question will usually be set in more than one part, and will require an essay length
answer. [14 marks]
3. The period of rule of the Rightly Guided Caliphs and their importance as leaders
answers. [14 marks]
4. The Articles of Faith and the Pillars of Islam
answers. [14 marks]
The total mark for this paper will be 50.

Reaction score
Give the chapter "The relation of Muslim states with other states" and "Holy Prophet and his realtion with other states" a through reading to stay at the safe side!

Reaction score
Ethics is not in the syllabus , I have the mails from David Thomas my teacher gave me where he says that ethics have been excluded because its there in Paper2 Q1 (b).

Reaction score
hiii, u guys r getting off the track, see I talked to my teacher(cam examiner infact)..he told that some skools have misinterpreted the fact that ethics isnt coming, when Prophet relations are then ethics too...n note its coming in paper 1..how in the world could it set in paper 2, I mean it has to go acc to rightly guided caliphs or pillars or hadith...ETHICS IS A PART OF PAPER 1 FOR SURE....NOTE IT!!! I M 100% SURE!

Reaction score
raza i didnt understand what you are saying:: what do you mean my according to rightly guided caliphs and pillars or hadith :S
and in ethics it will be like this Prophet's relation wid relatives children non muslims fellow beings isnt it ???????/

Reaction score
Yep as raza said it is!
The CIE hasn't specifically Written in the syllabus about ethics, but according to the examiners in the past O level workshops the meaning of "the conduct of the prophet", actually means "ETHICS"!
Similarly ethics includes rights of fellow beings and modesty.
If you want any kind of more details about ethics contact me on the details provided on the right hand side, or simply PM me.

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
They are purely guesses.
Leaving such a topic can be a really big mistake :!:

Reaction score
Do everything regarding modesty. Believe me and donot leave this topic.

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Well it is not exactly written as 'Modesty' in the syllabus but it is included.

Reaction score
yaaaarrr but what topics are included in modesty.. can u elaborate pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!