• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiat P1 2013

Reaction score
Hey guys!! How was your islamiat paper 1 CIE? And can anyone tell me what answer they wrote for question 2a because I screwed up in that question lol

Reaction score
that was really a different type of question while the rest was rwally easy..that was tricky...i think that was the question the examiners put to distinguish between the students!!!!

Reaction score
umm actually you have to quote the meaning of the surah and since surah ikhlas mentions Allahs unity u have to explain that it was revealed at a time when the pagan were associating the angels as gods daughters and so on
the second surah was revealed when the quraish mocked the prophet for having no heir <when prophet lost his sons>it was sent as a consolation

Reaction score
umm actually you have to quote the meaning of the surah and since surah ikhlas mentions Allahs unity u have to explain that it was revealed at a time when the pagan were associating the angels as gods daughters and so on
the second surah was revealed when the quraish mocked the prophet for having no heir <when prophet lost his sons>it was sent as a consolation
surah Ikhlas was actually revealed when the non-believers in Makkah raised Questions regarding Allah's origin, nature and ancestry. The surah answered all of their questions and also it was recited several times to tell the newly converts muslims or/and non0believers about Allah in short comprehensive manner.
for part of surah Kausar, u r right!

Reaction score
yeah u are rite its all given in farkhanda noor muhammed s book page 7
as to grades id rather not think about it because i still have 13 more papers to do

Reaction score
Q1 The Surahs were Surah Anaam (To him primal origin one)
Surah Zilzaal
Surah 41.37

Q2(a) What were the conditions of Muslims which lead to the revelation of Surah Ikhlaas and Surah Kausar?
(b) How is Quran used as the legal thinking in the Shariah?

Q3(a) What were the events following the First the of Hijrat?
(b) How was the Mawakhat so important?

Q4(a) Write the events of Conquest of Makkah.
(b) How was the treatment done by Prophet(S.A.W.W) important for Muslims?

Q5(a) Write about the lives of Umar nd Usman during the lifetime of Prophet (S.A.W.W).
(b) How was the conversion of Umar significant for Muslims?