• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiat P2 Guess Paper

Reaction score
Hadis: 3,7,10,13,2,5,19

Q2. a). Trace the process by which the hadis were colectd in the early centuries of Islam down to the time of al bukhari and his colleagues.
Q2. b). Explain sunah as a source of law and its relationship with ijma and qiyas.

Q3. a). Write an account of the main activities of hazrat usman during his caliphate.
b). Explain why hazrat usman counter difficulties in the later years of his caliphate and was assassinated.

Q4. a). What do Muslims mean when they say there is no god but Allah
b). Why do Muslims avoid associating anything with God.

Q5. a). What are the teachings of quran and the prophet regarding jihad.
b). Give one example from the life of the prophet of physical jihad, showing the purpose in that situation.

SOURCE: Zafar Alam @BODMAS

Reaction score
can anyone plz explain how hadis is used in relation with ijma and qiyas with examples???plzzz.....its in the guess...........tomorow paper.....

OKJ

Reaction score
Q4. a). What do Muslims mean when they say there is no god but Allah
b). Why do Muslims avoid associating anything with God.

I have a gut feeling that part b of this question will come. But I highly doubt that Part a is gonna come.

Q3. a). Write an account of the main activities of hazrat usman during his caliphate.
b). Explain why hazrat usman counter difficulties in the later years of his caliphate and was assassinated.

b) is stargiht forward.
a) His services, and administration and expansion needs to be mentioned in detail. And briefly mention the problems of his kind nature.

Q2. a). Trace the process by which the hadis were colectd in the early centuries of Islam down to the time of al bukhari and his colleagues.
Q2. b). Explain sunah as a source of law and its relationship with ijma and qiyas.

a) The Compilation under the holy prophet, reasons why the need was not felt, the main collectors and brief detail about the book Sadiq. Then compilation under The companions and the main works of the period. Then the Age of the successors of the companions: The Imams and schools and books they compiled and how they achieved it. Then the golden age, and the 6 books.

b) Sunnah a source of law: It further explains the teaching of the quran, its second to the quran, and lays laws were the quran is silent.
Relationship w/Ijma and Qiyas: Ijma and Qiyas being secondary sources they cannot be resorted to unless the sunnah is silent, they must not disagree with the sunnah in anyway. They do not explain the sunnah, like the sunnah in many cases further elaborates on the quran, but they base judgments with the sunnah in view. For ex:
The holy prophet (P.B.U.H) said:
"Every intoxicant is khamr (wine) and all Khamr is haraam." from this the qiyas is derived that all druges such as: Cocaine etc are Haraam.

The ans for B) is NOT perfect and may and may not achieve 4 marks, 1 more example or point should be made.

Q5. a). What are the teachings of quran and the prophet regarding jihad.
b). Give one example from the life of the prophet of physical jihad, showing the purpose in that situation.

I still have to study this chapter lol.

And also can someone tell me the most imp of the 5 pillars so that I can leave the rest.

Reaction score
Well don't give much attention to hajj. Just give it a reading.

Reaction score
IN this question, "write an account of the main activities of hazrat usman during his caliphate."
we have to right about the charges levelled against hazrat usman(r.a). pls tell

Reaction score
2B: Hadith is the second primary source of Islamic law, the first being the Quran. However, it remains silent at many issues and so Ijma and Qiyas is referred to. Ijma is Consensus of scholarly opinion. It was approved of by the Hadith of Prophet (S), when he said "My community will never agree on error". So, it was permitted and has been used many times for various issues. One such example would be the compilation of the Holy Quran during Abu Bakr's (R) reign. Qiyas is Analogical Deduction. The Quran supports this: "...then take on admonition O you with insight...". So an upcoming issue is reffered to with a previous issue, and a judgment is passed. Use of Hadith with Qiyas can be explained by the issue of Wudu with nail polish. Once Fatima (R) performed Wudu, while she had flour on her nails. Prophet(S) told her that her Wudu was unacceptable as her hands and nails were not completely wet. Therefore a judgment has been passed that Wudu performed with nail polish is not acceptable.

Reaction score
Thw question number 4 is from the past papers........from may 1996 :D

and i ve got 2 guess papers from zafar alam

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Correction..'
It was Hazrat Ayesha (R.A) not Hazrat Fatima (R.A)!!!!!!

Reaction score
yar yeh guess mere khyal se 25% sahi ho.....kal k paper mein articles mein se to zaroor ana chahiye or pillars mein se fasting ya zakat.

Reaction score
wish every banda on this planet who is appearing for the ppr 2 ! very very very gud luck ...

great minds always face voilent opposition from weak minds ...
einstine

Reaction score
I think these HADITH are not coming:

1.‘Religion is sincerity.’ We said: ‘To whom?’ The Prophet said: ‘To Allah, his Book, his
Messenger, the leaders of the Muslims and to their common people.'
2.No one eats better food than that which he eats out of the work of his hand.
3.Whosoever of you sees an evil action, let him change it with his hand, and if he is not
able to do so then with his tongue, and if he is not able to do so then with his heart, and
that is the weakest of faith.
4.‘I and the man who brings up an orphan will be in paradise like this.’ And he pointed with
his two fingers, the index finger and the middle finger.
5.The Messenger of Allah (may Allah bless him and give him peace) sent Abu Musa and
Mu‘adh ibn Jabal to Yaman, and he sent each of them to govern a part. Then he said:
‘Be gentle and do not be hard, and cause rejoicing and do not alienate.’
6.Modesty produces nothing but good.
7.He who has in his heart as much faith as a grain of mustard seed will not enter hell,
and he who has in his heart as much pride as a grain of mustard seed will not enter
paradise.
8.God does not regard your appearances and your possessions, but he regards your
hearts and your actions.

Reaction score
USE OF HADITH IN LEGAL THINKING, ACHIEVEMENTS AND DIFFICULTIES FACED BY HAZRAT USMAN, ANGELS, JIHAD AND PILGRIMAGE OR PRAYER WILL COME IN ISLAMIAT 2058/02.

Reaction score
WHAT A BAKWAS GUESS
BUT I THINK NOBODY COULD HAVE GUESS Q2(JUDGING THE AHADIS) BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN REPEATED SO MANY TIME