• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiat Pakstudies May 2012

Reaction score
the way particularly islamiat is being taught at schools makes tutions necessary for many..
M starting at Dr Iftikhar's frm tday , Lhr
Well , i think from my personal experience, taking tuition is a waste of time in such subjects in which there is cramming only. YEs u can go To DR iftikhar if u can afford it
P.S if you are not taught at school properly,then only tuition is the better option! :)

Reaction score
Well , i think from my personal experience, taking tuition is a waste of time in such subjects in which there is cramming only. YEs u can go To DR iftikhar if u can afford it
P.S if you are not taught at school properly,then only tuition is the better option! :)
yeah but Dr Iftikhar is taking MUCH less fee compared to Sir Muzamil.

Reaction score
yeah but Dr Iftikhar is taking MUCH less fee compared to Sir Muzamil.
fees not a problem,
wen u have to study u have to study.btw...only 500 rs difference..dr.iftikhar takes monthly while sir muzzamil at once..
tutions have become mandatory the way we ppl are being taught at school

Reaction score
fees not a problem,
wen u have to study u have to study.btw...only 500 rs difference..dr.iftikhar takes monthly while sir muzzamil at once..

tutions have become mandatory the way we ppl are being taught at school

No they haven't.... only for sum subjects

Reaction score
I wish if you can post your tuition teacher's notes here, if possible.
That will be a great help for those not living in your city.

Reaction score
vats up vith the change in the paper pattern of Islamiyat for this may 2012. Is it much difficult than that it vas before????...
Plz Reply, its urgent.....:)

Reaction score
I'm giving pak studies and studying it myself. self study is better than tutuions in my opinion.