• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiat Paper 2 May June 2012 (I know its late)

Reaction score
Sorry people I know its late but i need to disscuss few things. Firstly about the question Q2 part b which told about different cattegories of ahadis, I wrote simple advantages of ahadis such as ahadis help scholar to drive different laws, it explains quran and is the basis for Ijma And Qiyas. Lastly they are a source for the guidance for man kind, and i didnt linked this question with Sahih Ahadis, Hassan Ahaadis and weak ahadis :mad: . So please tell me people how much will i get out 4. Secondly the Q5 which was on Fasting, it told How is it carried and to whom it is exempted so I wrote all the procedure including 5 refrences , sehri , what happens during the day, Iftari, Itikaaf, Tarawian , and the night of power. But the mistake i did in this question was that i wrote only ill people and children are exempted and wrote a wrong line by telling People who perform sins such as drinking, lieing are exempted from fasting. So will i score 8/10 in this question even though i wrote the whole procedure including 5 refrences waiting for your reply people asap

Reaction score
Sorry people I know its late but i need to disscuss few things. Firstly about the question Q2 part b which told about different cattegories of ahadis, I wrote simple advantages of ahadis such as ahadis help scholar to drive different laws, it explains quran and is the basis for Ijma And Qiyas. Lastly they are a source for the guidance for man kind, and i didnt linked this question with Sahih Ahadis, Hassan Ahaadis and weak ahadis :mad: . So please tell me people how much will i get out 4. Secondly the Q5 which was on Fasting, it told How is it carried and to whom it is exempted so I wrote all the procedure including 5 refrences , sehri , what happens during the day, Iftari, Itikaaf, Tarawian , and the night of power. But the mistake i did in this question was that i wrote only ill people and children are exempted and wrote a wrong line by telling People who perform sins such as drinking, lieing are exempted from fasting. So will i score 8/10 in this question even though i wrote the whole procedure including 5 refrences waiting for your reply people asap

''The less you care the happier you'll be ''

Forget anything as that exam even took place . You cannot change the past and you should stop living in it. Forget what happened , move on. We are students , not examiners nor are we palmists .
Allah is the one who decides the fate. If that A is in your destiny , you'll get it even with 0 marks , but if it isn't you won't get it even with 100% marks .
So pray to Allah for the best , instead of worrying .

Reaction score
Guyz Someone Tol Me I Wrote Wrong Answer Of Islamiyat Paper 1 Question 2 He Said You Should Wrote About Realtionship With Prophets But I Wrote Relationship With The Created World Tell Me The Write Answer ......

Reaction score
Guyz Someone Tol Me I Wrote Wrong Answer Of Islamiyat Paper 1 Question 2 He Said You Should Wrote About Realtionship With Prophets But I Wrote Relationship With The Created World Tell Me The Write Answer ......
Hahahaha relationship with prophets plz? the question was told to right about the relationship with human kind