• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiat

Reaction score
Hey people.......does any body know that whether the questions in two consecutive years can be repeated or not ????????? e.g. can the questions of may 2009 or oct 2009 or may 2010 be repeated in oct 2010????????? :?

Reaction score
OF course, they can be repeated. And in Subjects like Islamiyat, the questions are always repeated. =)

Reaction score
yes .
Questions can repeat and most of the time they are :)
but wording of the question is changed :)

Reaction score
bbut the chances of the questions coming in consecutive years z very less? isnt it?

Reaction score
I dont think so that they will give the same question in consecutive years or if they give than obviously the wording will be changed not copy paste.

Reaction score
as far as i knw nd the experience i hv gained is dat till 2008 all da questions on the paper were repeat frm da previous years.bt nw nd onwards they r repeating 2 questions for sure nd sumtym mayB 3 bt everytime they include a nee question wich u will nt hv seen in the last 6 years.note i m talkin abt questions frm 2-5 cos Q 1 abt hadis nd suras its another matter.

Reaction score
they are introducing new questions as well for instance in 2009 they asked about Holy Prophet's Makki life which has never come before. The chances are less. Don't fret about Islamiat. Its easy to score an A* if you know the material well.

Reaction score
well.................thankx abc123............what i am worried abut z Surahs part......the question containing (A) N (B)

Reaction score
@abc123 they are introducing new questions because they have added a few things into the syllabus, in 2009. In subjects like ISL and HIST the questions are mostly repeated, sometimes they are differently worded.

Reaction score
yeah but i believe that they are trying to introduce new questions as well so to make it tough as Its become too easy for students to score an A.