• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiyat Guess for Paper 2

Reaction score
In 3b u hav to write about the strong policies of umar(R) that created justice and peace in the muslim empire, and led to development. how he was a powerful leader, and didnt even hesitate to stand in court when someone complained against him.

In 4b u have to talk about tauheed. Explain the meaning of Tauheed for the Muslims, and give some reference from the quran that lays tauheed as the foundation of Islam, and no person is a believer unless he accepts Tauheed. The whole foundation of Islam is Tauheed. And by saying the magical words "there is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his messenger and apostle" one becomes a Muslim. These words also talk about Tauheed. Also talk about how Shirk has been established as a great sin by Allah.

Hope it helps. I may have been vague in places, so ask me for further help!

TSZ

Reaction score
Hey guyz, i just wanted 2 ask that in answering the Q4 a. if i cover all three types of tauheed and talk abt shirk, i will get full marks rite?

Reaction score
Hey guyz for all those who have not seen my notes in da other thread so i am uploading them for u ova here..
And it will kinda help u to get solutions to all ur questions so enjoy!

Attachments

• Guys here you go with Articles and Hadith notes.doc
    16.9 MB · Views: 10
  • Pillars.doc
    9.7 MB · Views: 10
Reaction score
yar where are rest of the answers my preperation for paper2 2 is very bad,im so tens,plz any one answer the questions which arent answerd

Reaction score
zainJ said:
yes,learn them from thomas
I dont have any other book other than farkhanda noor!!
In syllabus it is written to learn the main events,thier policies,main achievements,leadership,importance of thier rule....
Not the wars or areas they have captured...

Reaction score
can anyone plz tell what are the main features of the 6 collections of the sunni ahadees??? URGENT help needed!!!!!

Reaction score
yar saad need help here,or anyone
Q)2b
yar where are rest of the answers my preperation for paper2 2 is very bad,im so tens,plz any one answer the questions which arent answerd