• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiyat Model answers and notes!

Reaction score
Hey please :) isnt somebody havimg all the four marks Islamiat questions with answers? I'm not prepared for them at all :( and since we don't have time in the paper to think... So it's essential to learn them from now... Please anybody???:( I'll b really thankful

Reaction score
4 marks question requires your own understanding about the knowledge you have. I have some model answers of 4 marks question which I can sent you on your email.

Reaction score
4 marks questions of islamiat (model answers)

Attachments

• four marks questions of islamiat.docx
    46.3 KB · Views: 59
  • First Muslim Community red back ground.protected (1).pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 52
Reaction score
yes but only of quranic passsages

Attachments

• Quranic passages2.protected (1).pdf
    771 KB · Views: 29
Reaction score
hey.
i gv my islamiyat paper. i did the restofmypaper reallygood but... i dont think that Q1 part Bs (importance of themes) answers were so good..:/ the were not really fine..plus i just wrote only 1 point in 1 4marks question. (about2-3 lines) but the rest of my paper was excellent. will i be able to get an A star?:( ??

Reaction score
is somebody having the importance of pilgramage 10 marks question model answer??? and for fasting as well?

Reaction score
I would be grateful if someone provides me with all 10mark Questions with Marking Schemes,I know it is pretty difficult job and yeah if someone gives me all references about Topics in CIE I would be happy in that too.If you can't no problem I know how much of I am asking for :p..
My Question is:Describe relation between (two sources given)?
^^What we have to do this Question.Please get me aware of this.
Thank You!

Reaction score
How are the Qur’an and Hadiths used together in Islamic legal thinking?
Sir can u plz tell the answer of this question

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
How are the Qur’an and Hadiths used together in Islamic legal thinking?
Sir can u plz tell the answer of this question
From marking scheme 2058/01/M/J/05/Q4:
  • The Qur'an is the first source of law.
  • Its clear teachings are followed without question.
  • Where its teachings are undetailed the Hadith are employed.
  • The Hadith fill out the Qur'an and add teachings where it is silent.

Reaction score
I need answers for what are muslim belief in angels (10) and why is the belief resrrection important to Muslims in their daily life (4)

Reaction score
Hello, i noticed that there are O'levels examiners here...I am an IGCSE student in Pakistan and have to give my CIES in a year......I'd really appreciate any tips, guidelines e.t.c. from anyone who is willing to help!!