• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiyat: Need help with hadith

Reaction score
Hi.

I really need notes and other materials for Islamiat Paper 2. Written notes, pdf copies, model answers, anything.

I started studying the chapter History and Importance of hadith and have scoured a lot of websites looking for information. Can anybody help me here? What sort of questions should I expect? Notes?

Thanks in advance. Any help is appreciated. :D

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi.

I really need notes and other materials for Islamiat Paper 2. Written notes, pdf copies, model answers, anything.

I started studying the chapter History and Importance of hadith and have scoured a lot of websites looking for information. Can anybody help me here? What sort of questions should I expect? Notes?

Thanks in advance. Any help is appreciated. :D
umm do you still need it ?

Reaction score
Oh no I asked so I could help better but it’s ok just tell me if u need it I’ll guide you 😉

Reaction score
We’ll general it is that you will be given 3-4 Hadith written in English and they will ask you to write it’s importance in a Muslim life and what does the Hadith teaches you . It almost of 14 mark 10 mark of part a where you write teachings and 4 mark for part b where you write importance. I had memorised it from Dr. Iftikhar and Maulvi Jahagir’s book although any book can help.
I’ve got written notes you can tell me if you need them now I’ll send you a pdf . I’ve also got model answers , and can recommend you a good website which will help a lot at least it does for me, I hope it’s not too late .
Ps: stranger danger thing is absolutely right , I shouldn’t have asked 😇

Reaction score
Thanks a lot for replying. Can you attach the notes and model answers? I am sure I will find them useful. Websites are great. Thanks again.

Reaction score
You might expect questions such as differentiate between hadis qudsi and hadis nabwi ( important ) mostly comes in 4 marks, whole chapter is very important, differentiation, concepts, authentic, all needs to be understood, vocabulary is also very important as structure and the way you write will give you marks.Notes, P1, P2
P2
Good luck!