• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiyat O levels Paper Discussion

Reaction score
quality matters people, quality. and not quantity. in my center a girl asked for 2 extra sheets and she got a B(nov 2009) and saud aslam wat was the need of using 5 books when farkhanda noor muhammad and david thomas and yasmeen malik provided everything??

Reaction score
who is saying that quantity matter.i was having more knowledge and understanding bus aur kuch nahi.
for e.g the ques about angels i wrote only muslim belief(understanding) but as i used 5 books for learning was able to write 2.5 page.i use 6 quotations TO SUPPORT MY POINT. AND THE REASON I USE 5 BOOKS BECAUSE THE MORE WE READ THE MORE KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING WE GET,thatswhy i started my preparation from november but in the end i got very tired.bus dua karo 3 a* ajae

Reaction score
SAUD ASLAM said:
who is saying that quantity matter.i was having more knowledge and understanding bus aur kuch nahi.for e.g the ques about angels i wrote only muslim belief(understanding) but as i  used 5 books for learning was able to write 2.5 page.i use 6 quotations TO SUPPORT MY POINT. AND THE REASON I USE 5 BOOKS BECAUSE THE MORE WE READ THE MORE KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING WE GET,thatswhy i started my preparation from november but in the end i got very tired.bus dua karo 3 a* ajae
and see this a 4 marks question according to specimen paper.u would find it ODD but thats a level 4 answer.is the specimen paper is wrong?noway
Q Explain why the death of Abu Talib threatened the Prophet’s security in Makka.[4]

[The holy Prophet was brought up by Abu Talib from his boyhood. Hazrat Muhammad’smother died when he was 6 and he went to his grandfather ‘Abd al-Muttalib. But then he diedand Abu Talib took the Prophet to be his own son. He remained loyal to the Prophetthroughout his life, and he loved him like his own child. When the Prophet began to receiverevelations he did not become a Muslim, but he gave the Prophet freedom to teach Tawhid.The Quraish wanted the Prophet to stop, and they asked Abu Talib to make him stop, but herefused. Abu Talib was very powerful. He was the head of the clan of Hashim, the Prophet’sclan, and he could ask the members of the clan to support anyone in it. This is why he couldgive the Prophet protection from all the difficulties put in his way by Quraish. This means thatwhen he died in the ninth year of prophethood his protection was no longer there for the holyProphet, and the Prophet was at risk of persecution from Quraish.

IN IT THE WHOLE STARTING 4 LINES U WOULD FIND IRREVALANT BUT THAT HOW TO EXPLAIN THE ANSWER.GIVING A WHOLE STORY

Reaction score
ALLHAMDULLILAH the paper was quite easy and the stuff i had prepared only that came i wrote about 12 pages INSHALLAH will get A* btw this came

1.Hadees

2. How major compilers checked the hadees they compiled were authentic ? 10marks
Quran and Hadees in legal thinking ? 4marks

3.Major events of Hazrat Usman (ra) Khilafat ? 10marks
Why did Usman (ra) face problems at the end of his khilafat and led to assasination ? 4 marks

4. Muslim belief in Angels ? 10marks
Effect on Muslims daily Life due to belief in Day of Resurruction ? 4marks

5.Preperation for prayer ? 10 marks
Imp of Mosque ? 4 marks

I did 1-4

Reaction score
write about
1.cleanliness of clothes
2.cleanliness of body
3.cleanliness of place where you are praying
4."NIYAT" before praying

Reaction score
i also wrote about ablution and the method of ablution and about the place that is should be clean and pure and about clothes the direction etc

Reaction score
just give a little detail of wuzu and ghusal .!
you people could also tell about the dry ablution.!

Reaction score
Can anyone email me the descriptions and the distinctive way of all included Quranic Passages (or as much as you can). Farkhanda Noor Muhammad ki book mein yeh sahi nahi hai!

Reaction score
use the book of sir iftikhar and maulvi jahangir mahmud its best for the quranic passages and hadis section:)

Reaction score
hm12 said:
use the book of sir iftikhar and maulvi jahangir mahmud its best for the quranic passages and hadis section:)

i just prepared from farkhanda noor book and got A*
no neeed to buy soo many books
just prepare from one good book

Reaction score
maulvi jahengir or frkhnda noor are good (any one) ..................... prepare from any of them.............