• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ISLAMIYAT PAPER 1 Q2

Reaction score
What were we suppose to write in Q2..??
Were we to name surahs or just quote reference and were we to bound to only SURAHS in book that is 15 or we can quote generally from Holy Quran??

Reaction score
As 24 hours are over !! let me discuss the paper
we had to write about 2 prophets who were sent before time of Holy prophet(s) I wrote of Adam and Jesus !!

Reaction score
You can give a summary about this following prophet:
Isa
Yahya
Yusuf
Idris
Harun
Musa
Ibrahmin
Ishaq
Yunus
Ya'qub
Da'ud
Sulayman

You also need to add a verse to support your for the following prophets.Also explain how they were related EX:
"Moses was the only prophet who spoke to Allah directly"
"Allah told ibrahim to slaughter a ram instead of his son Ismail"
and so on...........

Reaction score
Sagemaster said:
Isa
Yahya
Yusuf
Idris
Harun
Musa
Ibrahmin
Ishaq
Yunus
Ya'qub
Da'ud
Sulayman

You also need to add a verse to support your for the following prophets.Also explain how they were related EX:
and so on...........

What about Hazrat Adam?

Reaction score
Ohh
It said the passages studied.
What about if someone had studied others too like Hazrat Nuh and Hazrat Adam..

Reaction score
yaar....question was about the prophets u have studied in the syllabus...i did adam and ibrahim....no nuh,idress....please read the question again

Reaction score
Sagemaster said:
Isa
Yahya
Yusuf
Idris
Harun
Musa
Ibrahmin
Ishaq
Yunus
Ya'qub
Da'ud
Sulayman

and so on...........
wrong...absolutely wrong

Reaction score
i wrote about adam(AS) and isa(AS).......mentioned a few verses from surah maidah 4 isa.....and some from surah baqarah 4 adam......i hope it's correct

Reaction score
waisay guys relax, paper ho gaya hai, tension lainai ka kya faida ? just prepare gooood for second paper, forget about Q2, saron ka bura hoa :p percentile down ho jayay ge. insha allah A* ayay ga :D

Reaction score
I wrote about hazrat Ibrahim and hazrat Isa i didnt mention ibrahim slaughtered the ram instead of son though but i said he was guided by Allah and tried to persuade his people as there is no compulsion in Islam and that Isa was given miracles by Allah etc, and introduced verses from both Surahs, was i correct?? :cry: :cry:

Reaction score
yeah u can good marks for quoting stop fretting guys no use u can not do anything except pray and prepare for above 70 marks in P2 of ISL its not possible but we will make it possible.

Reaction score
salman paper was easy except question number 2 and majority of my friends didnt performed well in tath question but yup still there were some who said question 2 was easy....I WAS SHOCKED to see that comment on question 2

Reaction score
yup me too these guys i dont know what they did or are they comparing their answer from those who performed very poor.

Reaction score
This paper was surprisingly easy. We had to discuss the last five Surahs in our book (i use farkhanda noor) the ones under the heading of Allah and his messengers and in the end we had to discuss what Allahs relationship was with his Chosen People eg. in the case of H. Adam Allah cares for his chosen people and is always ready to forgive them as he taught a prayer of repentence to Adam. We also had to mention Quranic references although i just mentioned 2 :/

Reaction score
awaisbuttrocksCIE said:
Sagemaster said:
Isa
Yahya
Yusuf
Idris
Harun
Musa
Ibrahmin
Ishaq
Yunus
Ya'qub
Da'ud
Sulayman

and so on...........
wrong...absolutely wrong

dude its correct,i just missed adam ok.