• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

islamiyat paper 2 (urgent)

Reaction score
does the quesation about legal thinking and source of guidance have same answer????

and

is the answer of acceptable and unacceptable ahadis and authenticity of hadis the same?????

Reaction score
legal thinking and source of guidance are almost same but in source of guidance you mainly concentrate on beliefs and acts of wowship and social acts while in legal thinking u dont concentrate on beliefs and acts of worship rather legal acts like abortion,theft,marriage,laws of inheritance e.t.c/.......

i guess acceptable and unacceptable ahadis and authenticity is same(i m not sure) correct me if i m wrong

Reaction score
AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs said:
legal thinking and source of guidance are almost same but in source of guidance you mainly concentrate on beliefs and acts of wowship and social acts while in legal thinking u dont concentrate on beliefs and acts of worship rather legal acts like abortion,theft,marriage,laws of inheritance e.t.c/.......

i guess acceptable and unacceptable ahadis and authenticity is same(i m not sure) correct me if i m wrong
they are pretty much the same !!

Reaction score
salmanpakrocks said:
AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs said:

can u or anyone else confirm it??????

and what is different in them??? please do reply!!!

Reaction score
well I m quite sure as both have similar teachings !! try reading it in FNM and you will get it !! the difference is already told by Angel of Darkness !!

Reaction score
yup u want to confirm it, cmon believe these guys they only tell the truth man, :D :D :D

Reaction score
lovemylife said:
salmanpakrocks said:
AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs said:

can u or anyone else confirm it??????

and what is different in them??? please do reply!!!

yeah the anser's same i just confirmed by seeing old marking schemes !!!
u can do that too by seeing the marking schemes of oct-nov 09 and may-june 10 :D

Reaction score
salmanpakrocks said:
AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs said:

what do u mean by *pretty much* whats the diff. in them???????

Reaction score
Angel of Darkness said:
n source of guidance you mainly concentrate on beliefs and acts of wowship and social acts while in legal thinking u dont concentrate on beliefs and acts of worship rather legal acts like abortion,theft,marriage,laws of inheritance e.t.c/.......
Check this out

Reaction score
salmanpakrocks said:
Angel of Darkness said:
n source of guidance you mainly concentrate on beliefs and acts of wowship and social acts while in legal thinking u dont concentrate on beliefs and acts of worship rather legal acts like abortion,theft,marriage,laws of inheritance e.t.c/.......
Check this out

YAAR I AM TALKING ABOUT ACCEPTABLE AND UNACCEPTABLE AHADIS
AND
AUTHENTIFICATION
KA *DIFFERENCE* !!!!!!!!!!
OR
ARE THEY *SAME*

Reaction score
lovemylife said:
does the quesation about legal thinking and source of guidance have same answer????

and

is the answer of acceptable and unacceptable ahadis and authenticity of hadis the same?????

Look @lovemylife (lol !! I'm actually saying that :D ) for the 1st Q. Angel.Of.Darkness has told you while to your second question the answer is that basically " acceptable " nd " unacceptable " are a subpart of the authentcity Q....these are relatively same as they contain the comon material....If the examiner asks " What were the steps... ... ...to ensure the Hadis was Authentic ? thn u wud probably write the STEPS taken by collectors like Imam Bukhari....While if sumthing like " What were acceptable nd unacceptable hadis ? then u would be writing the same thing like : Those hadis which fulfilled the conditions of the collectors were considered authentic and those wch did not were rejected nd then u will write the steps....got it ??