• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiyat Paper 2

Reaction score
Q 2 may be Isnad and matn can come and difference between musnad and musannaf collections. Six major collectors of ahadith are also very important and use of Quran in legal thinking.

Main Articles of faith. Prophets, Angels , Books and resurrection and Allah's predestination and decree. some of these can come.

from Khalifas. Hazrat Usman and Hazrat Ali.

and from five pillars of Islam, Prayer and Fasing are important.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
relationship of HADITH with any SOURCE can come!!!
It can be RELATIONSHIP of Hadtih with QURAN, IJMA or QIYAS!!!

Reaction score
Can the questions from MAY/JUNE and OCT/NOV. session of 2009 be repeated in this MAY/JUNE 2010?????????????

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
U can't leave them all!!!
Yes, ahadith that came in MAY/JUNE and OCT/NOV 2009, can't be repeated in this session, so go for the rest 12 ones.
Other questions can be repeated. U can't say anything bout them!!!

Reaction score
@NIbz: I cant believe the 12 hadith thing is coming out from you :p loll u always do the whole syllabus :D hahahahah
I dont think oct/nov questions will be repeated... cant say bout june...! :)

Reaction score
According to my sources which are 60% reliable Tawhid is likely to appear in this paper as well as Zakat and Fasting and types of hadith.

Reaction score
life upto the frst revelation ques in ppr 1 was frm diff syllabus, islamic studies..

Reaction score
hassannouman said:
Q 2 may be Isnad and matn can come and difference between musnad and musannaf collections. Six major collectors of ahadith are also very important and use of Quran in legal thinking.

Main Articles of faith. Prophets, Angels , Books and resurrection and Allah's predestination and decree. some of these can come.

from Khalifas. Hazrat Usman and Hazrat Ali.

and from five pillars of Islam, Prayer and Fasing are important.
u dumbass
LUK AT THE PREVIOUS PAPER
your so effin stupid
isnad and matn alredy came
hz usman evn
U ARE JUST DUMB

Reaction score
plz give guess for p2 even though the guess for P1 did'n't work!!!!!!!!

i just wnt to pratice it for my own knowlegde.