• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiyat paper 2015

Reaction score
In q1 surahs were 1. Surah baqara ( in which hazrat Adam's creation is discussed) 2. surah maidah (in which miracles of hazrat isa are there ) 3. surah kauther
q2 a: Angel jibril brought revelation to prophet many times and at different places, show examples to prove this ?
b:How significant was it that Allah sent quran in words not in a written form ??
q3 a: describe the change in realtionship between prophet and quraish during the period between his marriage to khadija and death of abu talib ?
b:How significant was that the quraish still used to keep their belongings to prophet even after he started preaching ?
q4 was regarding emigrants and ansar . I didnt attempt that
q5a was about role of hazrat umar during prophet's lifetime
b what lessns cam muslims learn of Umar's conversion ??

What were yours ??

Reaction score
Q1. Surah Iklas , Surah shura , Surah Anamm ( maybe)
Q2.Gods resposinblities towards created world and our responsibilities towards him?
b) Quran gives teaching to be responsible towards environment ? agree or disagree
q3) Preaching of the Holy prophet SAW after first revelation?
b) was teaching in secret benificial?
Q4) Any two battles = khyber Muta hunain Tabuk
b) lessons for muslim leader in any Mentioned battle?
Q5) life of Aysha During Life of Holy Prophet SAW?
b) I don't know

BUt IT was a easy ppr...

Reaction score
Q2.Gods resposinblities towards created world and our responsibilities towards him?
b) Quran gives teaching to be responsible towards environment ? agree or disagree
b) I don't know

BUt IT was a easy ppr...
Omg It is so easy !! much easier than the one which I had ! Hope that grade threshold will be low for v 11

Reaction score
i think in q2a of variant 11 we had to right about the occasions of revelations (at different times, makkah and medinah)
writing the 7 ways of revelation was irrelevant as the question asked about places and times and not ways
im confused cuz many students in my school wrote the ways of revelation and i didnt
what did u write?

Reaction score
i think in q2a of variant 11 we had to right about the occasions of revelations (at different times, makkah and medinah)
writing the 7 ways of revelation was irrelevant as the question asked about places and times and not ways
im confused cuz many students in my school wrote the ways of revelation and i didnt
what did u write?
I wrote about the whole incident of first revelation and the last revelation during the final pilgrimage ! And yeah i too wrote about the ways Jibril used to bring revelation !I think it was necessary !! Btw what did you write in the 3rd question which was concerned with changes in realtionship of prophet with the quraish

Reaction score
In q1 surahs were 1. Surah baqara ( in which hazrat Adam's creation is discussed) 2. surah maidah (in which miracles of hazrat isa are there ) 3. surah kauther
q2 a: Angel jibril brought revelation to prophet many times and at different places, show examples to prove this ?
b:How significant was it that Allah sent quran in words not in a written form ??
q3 a: describe the change in realtionship between prophet and quraish during the period between his marriage to khadija and death of abu talib ?
b:How significant was that the quraish still used to keep their belongings to prophet even after he started preaching ?
q4 was regarding emigrants and ansar . I didnt attempt that
q5a was about role of hazrat umar during prophet's lifetime
b what lessns cam muslims learn of Umar's conversion ??

What were yours ??
Oh wow dude. This is soo easy :000
p.s gave variant 12

Reaction score
Lol no man

In all honesty.
those questions were expected by me and I had epic tayyari for them :p
basically had epic tayyari for all of them and I REALLY wanted the umer wala question to come cuz iknow about 8-10 quotes on it ;-;

Reaction score
I wrote about the whole incident of first revelation and the last revelation during the final pilgrimage ! And yeah i too wrote about the ways Jibril used to bring revelation !I think it was necessary !! Btw what did you write in the 3rd question which was concerned with changes in realtionship of prophet with the quraish

Did you write about the different occasions the surah was reveled? :000 e.g verse from surah zumar: "God is (the reward) for those who do good in this world, and Allahs earth is spacious" which was revelated to Tell the Muslims to migrate thus the migration to Abyssinia ... and makki, madni surah differences and examples.?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Can any one answer this question
'Qyran says that humans are responsible for the environment ' do you agree or disagree?(

Reaction score
b) I don't know

BUt IT was a easy ppr...
5 b) 'Aisha is the role model for Muslim women' agree or disagree'

Reaction score
Aisha as role model
~ perfect in marital relations
~ God fearing
~ she was not involved in any scandal as her innocence was declared was Syrah nur
~knowledge seeker
~was a helping hand for husband
~ role model as a daughter too