• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiyat passages!

Reaction score
thanku... yeh we've practiced it the same way :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah i know cuz i was the first person to inform about this new patterren to all guys over here and am glad to see you all getting more and more perfect in it cuz that was the reason why i am doing this all.To make sure that not only but all others get more and more perfect in their this new patteren so we can tackle back what those CIE guys did with us in such an unusual way.

Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks i am just trying my best to make sure that everyone gets his best shot at the papers so i am trying my best to help you all guys with whatever i can .
thanks again

Reaction score
Yeah i know cuz i was the first person to inform about this new patterren to all guys over here and am glad to see you all getting more and more perfect in it cuz that was the reason why i am doing this all.To make sure that not only but all others get more and more perfect in their this new patteren so we can tackle back what those CIE guys did with us in such an unusual way.

Thanks for liking my every comment red .

Reaction score
salam
i am a bit confused about attempting this new pattern. It asks about the importance of the surah but dont you think you guys are confusing importance with teachings?
lol everything is confused

Reaction score
salam
i am a bit confused about attempting this new pattern. It asks about the importance of the surah but dont you think you guys are confusing importance with teachings?
give brief description about the teaching and then just explain how it is important in muslims daily life.

Reaction score
salam
WSALAM...yeh u r right but through teachings we are telling the importance... e.g it teaches the muslims to do this so we, as muslims should do this.. it goes like this..