• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiyat

Reaction score
guys plzzz its urgent.. i need the main teachings and how can muslims put these teachings into action of Hadis # 10-20.
plzzz dont tell that look it from iftikhar's book and need frm somewhere else.. plzz guys tell me .. and the sequence and numbers of the ahadis are according to iftikhar's book.

Reaction score
can any1 tell me the answer ov ths question plzzzzzzz in detail........explain how hadiths is used together with ijma n qiyas in establishing shariah.

Reaction score
Well tell about the relationship of Hadith with Ijma and Qiyas. Tell that Hadith is referred as the first source of Islamic law when Quran is silent of a subject. give importance of hadith then give a few examples of its relationship

Reaction score
Well hadith with relations with Ijma can be the event of Battle of Uhad when Prophet(s) accepted the advice of his people. For Qiyas Write about the incident of Mu'az bin Jabal when he was being sent as Governor of Yemen !!

Reaction score
for qyas write flour on hz Ayesha's nail due to which her wudu was invalid and also u can write treaty of hudaibya.......plus for ijma u can write battle of trench also in which trench was dug on advice of salman farsi

Reaction score
AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs said:
for qyas write flour on hz Ayesha's nail due to which her wudu was invalid and also u can write treaty of hudaibya.......plus for ijma u can write battle of trench also in which trench was dug on advice of salman farsi
yeah absolutely correct !! there are many examples !!