• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IT WILL BE EASY TO GET A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
AS SUGGESTED BY UZAIR IN MY LAST TOPIC PERCENTILES AND PERCENTAGES HE SAID TO GET AN A WOULD BE AROUND 80 TO 83% THIS MEANS THAT GETTING AN A IN MAY JUNE 2010 SESSION IS EASY PLZ HELP IN MY QUERY !!!

Reaction score
the percentile is always at this range, it is not only in JUNE 2010
secondly, it's not easy soooo easy to get an A
marking schemes are really strict and tough and candidates do quite huge blunders in their papers and they didnt even know about them like silly mistakes , careless mistakes and stuff

Reaction score
YAR TELL ME ONE THING THE A WOULD BE GIVEN AT 80% MARKS OR NOT ??????????? WHICH MEANS THAT ALMOST 120 OUT OF 145 WE NEED IN BIO TO GET A ??????

Reaction score
Except bio is marked out of 160.
40 + 40 + 80.
Like Uxair said, you can never be sure, silly istakes and all are common.
I stood second in my school with a 90% average ( percentage ) and have all A*'s being sent as expected grades, yet I am not sure at all I will get good grades.In fact I'm worried about nearly every subject only because of the fear of silly mistakes and the method of marking of the examiners.It depends a whole a lot on luck too, so praying to the almighty is also quite helpful :).
But from what I've seen, yes it is quite easy to get A's.... usually.. but many good students have also gotten bad results too.
That's the thing with the British system, you are never sure about anything, just as I am not sure about most subjects right now.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Axa saleem said:
that's alright but gosh, turn ur caps lock off .
120/145 is an easy A.

Wotz wrong wid ya....
Turning Caps Lock ON, isn't a CRIME...is it?

Reaction score
Nibz said:
Axa saleem said:
that's alright but gosh, turn ur caps lock off .
120/145 is an easy A.

Wotz wrong wid ya....
Turning Caps Lock ON, isn't a CRIME...is it?

If you had enough etiquettes how to write in a forum, you wouldn' t have asked this question. No problem, I'll tell you, it seems as if you are shouting/screaming. That does n' t look good when you are in a state of discussion. Got it? :)

Reaction score
@Nibz your reading skills are weak, right??/ so using caps lock is an easier way to express what you want to say!!!

Go on with it and keep on creating misconceptions! :D

@ Aqsa ...calm down MADAM....I didn't mean shouting when I wrote MADAm, a gratitude ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.