• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

~~jokes?? in here?? really??

Reaction score
Exactly...... most of em are right.... and 100% right for me is the number 5 one :D :D ... it was so fun balancing the lights between the switches..... if they were soft.... and easy to balance... and later when some new type/harder ones came it was very difficult to balance them out cuz they were designed for either ON or OFF :p .... and this ON OFF balancing thingy by me on switches was responsible for the deaths of more than half the lights of ma house :p ;) :) :D :D :D
hahaha ikr! =P
awesome :LOL:
btw wat ws ur mom's reaction bck den?:p

Reaction score
hahaha ikr! =P
awesome :LOL:
btw wat ws ur mom's reaction bck den?:p

Well .......... she shouted .... :p ;) and rushed after me... my natural radar system :p told me that danger was nearing... so i quickly
left the switch and ran towards under the bad..... it was dark inside... as the bed was large :p ;) :) :D ...... "dont make any movement,dont move,just stay calm and still", i told maself ... so that i would not get caught ;) :) ...
This technique was successful many times and then one day... i coughed :p .. and i was revealed :p :p :( ;) .. so later
i had to change ma hiding place ..... my cute cupboard :p ;)

Reaction score
Well .......... she shouted .... :p ;) and rushed after me... my natural radar system :p told me that danger was nearing... so i quickly
left the switch and ran towards under the bad..... it was dark inside... as the bed was large :p ;) :) :D ...... "dont make any movement,dont move,just stay calm and still", i told maself ... so that i would not get caught ;) :) ...
This technique was successful many times and then one day... i coughed :p .. and i was revealed :p :p :( ;) .. so later
i had to change ma hiding place ..... my cute cupboard :p ;)
EPIC xD lol awesome xD
i love hiding in my cupboard and gv minor heart attacks to ppl standn near, by cmn out all of a sudden :cool:

Reaction score
392381_10151834180450641_1268533143_n.jpg