• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

~~jokes?? in here?? really??

Reaction score
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You DO realize you're just encouraging me, right?! xD
Oh and i guess you really are terrible at guessing! Because believe me, i NEVER think of virtual people's faces :LOL: Not worth the time, you know :p

One Last Thing: Trolling and Offending are different things :D
I know m encouraging u ..m enjoying it
Yeah yeah...stop coping the "virtual people" phrase of mine...
Who said they r same......u troll..u even offend..with that "beautiful language" u type

Reaction score
I know m encouraging u ..m enjoying it
Yeah yeah...stop coping the "virtual people" phrase of mine...
Who said they r same......u troll..u even offend..with that "beautiful language" u type
Me, too :p
It's yours? Prove it ;)
PuHlEeEz! Stop judging like you're a randomly retarted girl. Oh wait, you are one! <-- Is this the language you're referring to? I'm Sho Sholly dear.

Anyways, it's been a while since i took a thread off topic and i really plan on continuing my record :D See ya!

Reaction score
Me, too :p
It's yours? Prove it ;)
PuHlEeEz! Stop judging like you're a randomly retarted girl. Oh wait, you are one! <-- Is this the language you're referring to? I'm Sho Sholly dear.

Anyways, it's been a while since i took a thread off topic and i really plan on continuing my record :D See ya!
The comments on ur wall boss
*yawn* ...that's old school coming from u

To be honest u here are making a joke outta urself...even me i guess..we aren't off topic

Reaction score
funny-memes-men-are-all-the-same.jpg

Just-one-simple-truth-for-ALL-girls.jpg