• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

~~jokes?? in here?? really??

Reaction score
tumblr_m276166B6b1qmb87wo1_500.gif

hahahaha btw this post took me back many years when the teletubies cartoons were broadcasted :p :D ....... old times

Reaction score
The rhetorical question status update. "Is it Friday yet? LOL."
What we'd like to say: "According to the Gregorian calendar which is the internationally accepted civil calendar that was first adopted in 1582 ... no."
What we really say: "Hahaha I wish!"

The fitness humblebrag. "I just ran 27 miles, whew! Can I have a cookie now?"
What we'd like to say: "Only if that cookie contains an ingredient that seals your brag-hole shut for at least a week."
What we really say: "OMG of course! Have a whole box!"

The annoying inspirational quote. "Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!"
What we'd like to say: "Awesome. Let us know when you're done counting to infinity."
What we really say: "So true!"

The "hilarious" e-card share.
What we'd like to say: "Original humor is SO overrated, isnt' it?"
What we really say: *crickets*

Reaction score
A really huge muscular guy with a bad stutter goes to a counter in a department store and asks, "W-w-w-where's the m-m-m-men's dep-p-p-partment?"

The clerk behind the counter just looks at him and says nothing.

The man repeats himself: "W-w-w-where's the m-m-m-men's dep-p-p-partment? Again, the clerk doesn't answer him.

The guy asks several more times: "W-w-w-where's the m-m-m-men's dep-p...-p-partment?

And the clerk just seems to ignore him. Finally, the guy gets angry and storms off.

The customer who was waiting in line behind the guy asks the clerk, "why wouldn't you answer that guy's question?"

The clerk answers, "D-d-d-do you th-th-th-think I w-w-w-want to get b-b-b-beaten up?!!"