• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

~~jokes?? in here?? really??

Reaction score
486844_600071893338624_1605189737_n.jpg

Reaction score
A man had a daughter who was of the right age to get married. He wanted the most suitable bachelor to be his daughters future husband. So he sent out an announcement that there would be a swimming competition at his pool the next day and any man strong and suitable enough could come and participate.
The day of the competition had arrived and the swimming pool was covered. The man ordered his servants to remove the covering only to reveal that the pool was filled to the brim with all sorts of snakes swimming in the water. Cobras, vipers, rattlesnakes you name it. The father then said "anyone that is able to get to the other side of the swimming pool will marry my daughter.
The men looked at the pool, shook their heads and began to turn back.
But there was a great splash and everybody turned only to see a man making his way to the other side of the pool. He got there without any injuries. The father of the girl congratulated him and asked the man to ask for anything he wanted. The bachelor then said with an angry face "I would like to know the person that pushed me into the swimming pool"