• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

~~jokes?? in here?? really??

Reaction score
me
947260_541767592531723_1016861596_n.png
me too...that gets me in trouble :p

Tkp

Reaction score
me

me too...that gets me in trouble :p
lol i remember 1 which is funny
oneday maths sir was solving our problems in the board and after solving the prblms he sat in the chair and then suddenly the chair broke and sir fell down
i was sitting at the first bench and i was laughing so hard and every1 was staring at me and sir gave me an weird look and told me to leave the classroom

Reaction score
oneday maths sir was solving our problems in the board and after solving the prblms he sat in the chair and then suddenly the chair broke and sir fell down
i was sitting at the first bench and i was laughing so hard and every1 was staring at me and sir gave me an weird look and told me to leave the classroom
:ROFLMAO::LOL: :ROFLMAO::LOL: :ROFLMAO::LOL: :ROFLMAO::LOL: :ROFLMAO::LOL: :ROFLMAO::LOL: :ROFLMAO::LOL: :ROFLMAO::LOL: :ROFLMAO::LOL: :ROFLMAO::LOL: :ROFLMAO::LOL: :ROFLMAO::LOL: :ROFLMAO::LOL:

Reactions: Tkp
Reaction score
hahahhahaa. nothings worse then laughing at my qari saab when he didnt no how to pull up an office chair. astaghfirullah. i felt so bad later.