• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

~~jokes?? in here?? really??

Reaction score
you-dont-say_c_241447.jpg

Reaction score
Ohmygod soo true! I had this incident.. I was in UAE okay and just standing waiting for the light to turn green and peacefully eating this amazing peach! minding my own business.. And I look up I find a guy waving at me.. instead of using my other hand I lifted the one with the peach and was waving back.. After a second I realised he was waving at the guy behind me.. So I just stood there in the middle of a very hot Sunday morning waving my peach at the world.. I simply refused to stop waving until the light turned green it was the longest 30 seconds of my life.

Reaction score
Ohmygod soo true! I had this incident.. I was in UAE okay and just standing waiting for the light to turn green and peacefully eating this amazing peach! minding my own business.. And I look up I find a guy waving at me.. instead of using my other hand I lifted the one with the peach and was waving back.. After a second I realised he was waving at the guy behind me.. So I just stood there in the middle of a very hot Sunday morning waving my peach at the world.. I simply refused to stop waving until the light turned green it was the longest 30 seconds of my life.

Awww... :oops: That really was awwwwwwwwwful... :cry: