~~jokes?? in here?? really??

Messages
6,440
Reaction score
31,077
Points
698
526234_356955624356073_218178854900418_1071952_532018174_n.jpg
 
Messages
255
Reaction score
1,422
Points
153
A: I have the perfect son. ​
B: Does he smoke? ​
A: No, he doesn't. ​
B: Does he drink whiskey? ​
A: No, he doesn't. ​
B: Does he ever come home late? ​
A: No, he doesn't. ​
B: I guess you really do have the perfect son. How old is he? ​
A: He will be six months old next Wednesday.​
 
Messages
255
Reaction score
1,422
Points
153
A man goes to the doctor and says, "Doctor, wherever I touch, it hurts." ​
The doctor asks, "What do you mean?" ​
The man says, "When I touch my shoulder, it really hurts. If I touch my knee - OUCH! When I touch my forehead, it really, really hurts." ​
The doctor says, "I know what's wrong with you - you've broken your finger!" ​
 
Messages
255
Reaction score
1,422
Points
153
Two boys were arguing when the teacher entered the room.​
The teacher says, "Why are you arguing?"​
One boy answers, "We found a ten dollor bill and decided to give it to whoever tells the biggest lie."​
"You should be ashamed of yourselves," said the teacher, "When I was your age I didn't even know what a lie was."​
The boys gave the ten dollars to the teacher.​
 
Messages
255
Reaction score
1,422
Points
153
Headmaster: I've had complaints about you, Johnny, from all your teachers. What have you been doing? ​
Johnny: Nothing, sir. ​
Headmaster: Exactly.​
 
Top