• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

~~jokes?? in here?? really??

Reaction score
399290_182254188579633_1395004419_n.jpg

Reaction score
Santa Singh decided to start a chicken farm so he bought a hundred chickens to begin.
A month later he returned to the dealer for another hundred chickens because all of the first lot had died. A month later he was back at the dealer for another hundred chickens for the second lot had also died.
“Where are you going wrong,” said dealer.
“I think I know where I’m going wrong,” said Santa, “I think I’m planting them too deep.” :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
A Sardar went to a bank to open a S.B. A/C.
After seeing the form he had gone to Delhi for filling it up.
You know why?
Form said: “Fill Up In Capital”.:ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
One Sardar was going to Chandigarh from puneby a air-india plane.He was alloted the middle seat of one of the 3-seats array.
But as soon as the Sardarji got into the plane, he sat on the window side seat which was actually for an old lady.
After some time the old lady came and requested the Sardarji to leave the side seat.
But the Sardaji told, “I want to see the view from the window and shall not leave”.
The old lady then complained to the air hostess .The air hostess requested the Sardarji to leavethat seat but Sardarji did not leave.
Then the air hostess went and told the asst. captain. He also came and requested, but in vain.
Finally the Captain came.He whispered something in the ears of the Sardarji and the Sardarji immedietly left the side seat and returned to the middle seat.
Astonished,the airhostess and the asst. captain askedthe captain afterwards what he told to the Sardarji?
Captain told, “nothing… Ijust told him that only the middle seats will go to Chandigarh and all others will go to Jalandhar.”

Reaction score
A blonde and her husband are lying in bed, not able to sleep because of the neighbors constantly barking dog. It has been in the backyard barking for hours and hours. The blonde jumps up out of bed and says, ‘I’ve had enough of this!’
She goes downstairs. The blonde finally comes back up to bed and her husband says, ‘The dog is still barking, what have you been doing?’ The blonde says, ‘I put the dog in our backyard, let’s see how THEY like it.

Reaction score
A dumb blonde was standing in front of a soda machine outside of a local store.
After putting in sixty cents, a root beer pops out of the machine. She set it on the ground, puts sixty more cents into the machine and pushes another button suddenly, a coke comes out the machine!
She continued to do this until a man waiting to use the machine became impatient.
“Excuse me, can I get my soda and then you can go back to whatever stupid thing you are doing?”
The blonde turns around and says, “Yeah right! I’m not giving up this machine while I’m still winning!.”

Reaction score
Tom is applying for a job as a signalman for the local railroad and is told to meet the inspector at the signal box.
The inspector decides to give Tom a pop quiz, asking: “What would you do if you realized that two trains were heading towards each other on the same track?”
Tom says: “I would switch one train to another track.”
“What if the lever broke?” asks the inspector.
“Then I’d run down to the tracks and use the manual lever down there”, answers Tom.
“What if that had been struck by lightning?” challenges the inspector.
“Then,” Tom continued, “I’d run back up here and use the phone to call the next signal box.”
“What if the phone was busy?”
“In that case,” Tom argued, “I’d run to the street level and use the public phone near the station”.
“What if that had been vandalized?”
“Oh well,” said Tom, “in that case I would run into town and get my Uncle Leo”.
This puzzled the inspector, so he asked, “Why would you do that?”
“Because he’s never seen a train crash.”