• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

~~jokes?? in here?? really??

Reaction score
tumblr_mnwhknQpnM1rrqglzo1_500.gif

hahahahaha

Reaction score

once?> nope ... more than once , twice thrice..... these were a part of the weird things i did ...... some years ago including playing with scales as swords, Pull every single pot, pan, and bowl out of the drawers in the kitchens and lay them across the entire floor and be a drummer :p with one of the bowls as a hat :p , digging on the back of home and putting water in the whole i dug and then cover it to attract mosquitoes ..... my innocent 'logic' was that the mosquitoes are attracted towards black ..... and when they would come here in the hole they would drown in the water and die :p :p :p so innocent :p :\ :D .... and at times i thought of making a pet ant :p :p :p ..... and every pet i kept ran away :( :( :p :p ..... breakin my new remote controlled cars..... they were very fascinating at that times...... and make something new out of it and pretend to be a scientist with my room as my lab :p :p ..... these are just a few that i could think of in this moment :p