• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Junaid Akhtar Guess paper needed

Reaction score
J.A GUESS PAPER OUT!~!
Source Ques, Tipu Sultan, Hindi-Urdu Contro, Sevres treaty, pressler ammendment and geneva accord.
7 marks, why did europeans come into sub-continent?, why did muslims of south asia form a political porty in 1906, why did jinnah issue his 14 points?, why did zia intro islamization?, why did pak join UN.
14 marks, the absence of the law of succession was the main reason behind the decline of mughals, do u agree?, 'RTCs achieved little, do you agree?, removal of caliphate was main reason for failure of khilafat movt. do u agree?, time period of ayub khab is considered as the golden period of pakistan? agree?, how successful were pak's relations with USA from 1947-99? give reasons for ur answers.
THERE IS ONE MORE PAPER FROM HIM, NO GEO YET.
Please post the whole guess ppr together of history by J.A.... plzzzz
thnx...

Reaction score
i dont remember but i have some of it,
4 marks, hindu mahasaba, salt march, battle fo plassey.
7marks,
14 marks, reasons for partions more important than reversal of bengal, punjabi has been promoted the most, agree?, cant remember the rest will update soon
ye konsay teacher ka hai..?

Reaction score
J.A GUESS PAPER OUT!~!
Source Ques, Tipu Sultan, Hindi-Urdu Contro, Sevres treaty, pressler ammendment and geneva accord.
7 marks, why did europeans come into sub-continent?, why did muslims of south asia form a political porty in 1906, why did jinnah issue his 14 points?, why did zia intro islamization?, why did pak join UN.
14 marks, the absence of the law of succession was the main reason behind the decline of mughals, do u agree?, 'RTCs achieved little, do you agree?, removal of caliphate was main reason for failure of khilafat movt. do u agree?, time period of ayub khab is considered as the golden period of pakistan? agree?, how successful were pak's relations with USA from 1947-99? give reasons for ur answers.
THERE IS ONE MORE PAPER FROM HIM, NO GEO YET.

today is practically 30th april
when will JA give the geo guess papers?
please post as soon as you get it

Reaction score
Geog will come tomorrow? :) Just wanted to ask..how reliable are his papers? I mean..I made a guess for myself..and it had pretty much most of the questions in this...

Reaction score
Geog will come tomorrow? :) Just wanted to ask..how reliable are his papers? I mean..I made a guess for myself..and it had pretty much most of the questions in this...
yes, idk, last year 90% came. thats what i heard