• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

JUNAID AKHTAR'S GUESS PAPER ON---LINE

Reaction score
r these guessess gonna work !? there is somethng running on undercover ! sir junaid is memember of cie and might possible that he is leaking that wat he knew !! NOTE that he has given statement also beforw guess qs and he told us that he is gonna check CIE papers and told us that if we could give are centre no and candidate no.... so that may be he is going to benefit us ! :O comments required ! a serious ! discussion !

Reaction score
Enjoy! :D
I don't have the complete question paper of the other history, will release GEOG tomorrow.

sniejs.jpg

2m5x82a.jpg

afd4xk.jpg

CANT GET the last one uploaded, so here it is
What was Geneva Accord? [4]
Why did Pakistan join United Nations? [7]
How successful were Pakistan's relations with the USA from 1947-99? [14]
aagh..lyk omg..he teaches me too an isnt it like illegal to do this? distribute his notes n papers without his knowledge? o_O

Reaction score
r these guessess gonna work !? there is somethng running on undercover ! sir junaid is memember of cie and might possible that he is leaking that wat he knew !! NOTE that he has given statement also beforw guess qs and he told us that he is gonna check CIE papers and told us that if we could give are centre no and candidate no.... so that may be he is going to benefit us ! :O comments required ! a serious ! discussion !
as i already said..not possible...the CIE commission or whatever has all details of his work places nd he is never given papers if his own students for checking.

Reaction score
reallyy? have you ever compared his notes to the books, the guy has copied every freaking thing!~! thats plagarism!, do u even know about his use of english? everything that is in correct grammar has been copied, u have no idea how much rights he violates!!! and u have no idea what happened in geo today!!!
jailed?wat da hell r u ppltalking about..he is an exceptionally good teacher and copied? oh please many people get a's because of his copied stuff,k ? you just cant accuse your teachers like that.

Reaction score
jailed?wat da hell r u ppltalking about..he is an exceptionally good teacher and copied? oh please many people get a's because of his copied stuff,k ? you just cant accuse your teachers like that.
this is argument is pointless, ask any serious teacher or student and you will know that he is least recommended to go to, i made a mistake going there

Reaction score
this is argument is pointless, ask any serious teacher or student and you will know that he is least recommended to go to, i made a mistake going there
w8 a sec..ur sayin dat a CIE examiner is not a good choice to be studied under? :p o_O

Reaction score
use a little brain, why on EARTH would they choose a Pak examiner? over that, someone who is a teacher? are we really that incorruptible? that honest? gimme a break!!! cant he leak stuff? isnt that illegal? ...
dude... Pakistanis are not as bad as you all perceive ok? being a Pakistani one should not doubt own fellow country people..nd as for sir junaid i have no idea of any of his corruptions..but excuse me...there are many CIE examiners from pakistan...ever heard of mr.noel or mr.zaman? they too are official CIE examiners for accounts an economics and sir.noel even sets the accounting paper for CIE. you cant just say something like that...a very pessimistic perception i must say ..choti mun badi baat ke liye maafi :p

Reaction score
dude... Pakistanis are not as bad as you all perceive ok? being a Pakistani one should not doubt own fellow country people..nd as for sir junaid i have no idea of any of his corruptions..but excuse me...there are many CIE examiners from pakistan...ever heard of mr.noel or mr.zaman? they too are official CIE examiners for accounts an economics and sir.noel even sets the accounting paper for CIE. you cant just say something like that...a very pessimistic perception i must say ..choti mun badi baat ke liye maafi :p
alright! i apologize for my comments, you are right, i am not saying that HE is DOING such, i am just saying what i have observed, thats all, you agree, fine, dont?, doesn't effect me, peace sister? i am sorry if i hurt your feelings, i ll take out my posts

Reaction score
and besides, i am proud to be a pakistani, i know how good they are and their trustworthy-ness. i just have this personal opinion about him, thats all

Reaction score
and besides, i am proud to be a pakistani, i know how good they are and their trustworthy-ness. i just have this personal opinion about him, thats all
lol....y so serious bruhh? o_O alls cool but its just i think he is a good teacher thats all :D :) and i just cant think of him being corrupt or anything..well he has only taught me for 2 months -_- and i had no idea tahst you members of xtreempapers are soo ...how to puit it....emotional -_-

Reaction score
lol....y so serious bruhh? o_O alls cool but its just i think he is a good teacher thats all :D :) and i just cant think of him being corrupt or anything..well he has only taught me for 2 months -_- and i had no idea tahst you members of xtreempapers are soo ...how to puit it....emotional -_-
It's not about being emotional. It's about what's true and what's not. anyways i am no position to judge him on behalf of anybody else, besides i have been going only for 2 months too

Reaction score
Give other Guess Paper which will come in C.I.E ..... PLEASE PLEASEEE

Reaction score
Enjoy! :D
I don't have the complete question paper of the other history, will release GEOG tomorrow.

sniejs.jpg

2m5x82a.jpg

afd4xk.jpg

CANT GET the last one uploaded, so here it is
What was Geneva Accord? [4]
Why did Pakistan join United Nations? [7]
How successful were Pakistan's relations with the USA from 1947-99? [14]

Cn somebody help a bit in this one: Why europeans become involve in subcontinent?

Reaction score
Cn somebody help a bit in this one: Why europeans become involve in subcontinent?
it was known as golden sparrow-explain thia
they wanted raw materials for their industries
they wanted a market to sell their stuff